PDA

View Full Version : What after CPL (250hr)?

likhit
22nd May 2015, 15:05
hlo

i am likhit and i am indian citizen i join blue bird flight academy in canada after i complete my cpl training can i join turkish airlines with cpl licence (250hr)???? if not so which airlines can i join with cpl licence with (250Hr)

Jakub Velicka
22nd May 2015, 19:19
Hello likhit,

unfortunately, it's hard to join Turkish Airlines, if you are not a turkish citizen. According to law, they can hire only 1 foreign pilot for each 10 Turkish pilots.

More about this topic: http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/557522-aviation-turkey-jobs-newbies-saturation-ease.html

To increase your chance of getting job, try to add more qualifications on your list. I don't understand your message clearly, so don't know, if you have already obtained your CPL, or if you are going to do so. However, courses like MCC or JOC are almost necessary these days. Look it up and think about it.

Next point - since you are indian citizen, maybe the India market is better to look for the job for you.

AA350XWB
30th May 2015, 11:10
Welcome to the jobless CPL club.

Officer Kite
30th May 2015, 11:18
Surely you considered how you would go about getting a job before embarking on your training !?

I-AINC
30th May 2015, 12:48
Your question must be done before start the CPL and analyze the market, not after.

PURPLE PITOT
30th May 2015, 12:55
If you are going to a Canadian school, i assume you will be training for a Transport Canada licence.

You can only work in Canada. (assuming you have the right)

Bit more homework needed i think.

KAISERSOZE
3rd Jun 2015, 23:40
Many indian companies are recruting indian national only for low timer....

Why did you come to canada ??

wonderland
5th Jun 2015, 13:52
Question: What after CPL (250hr)?

Answer: The double D's, Debt and Disappointment

kirungi1
5th Jun 2015, 14:25
likhit; You are in a better position than I am and congratulations for achieving a CPL. I think you now just have to reimagine your situation and recognise where you are and that will give you a focus which you will have to work towards.
Recently, a low houred friend did exactly that and has since joined air arabia in sharjah.
Good luck with this and more! :ok:

likhit
7th Jun 2015, 20:02
hi sir i am likhit u answer my question sir i just join blue bird flight academy in canada just join not complete cpl yet. sir my academy blue bird tieup with turkish airlines through wasinc international

check this help me sir
Turkish Airlines,Turkish Airlines pilots - Blue Bird Flight Academy | (http://www.bluebirdflightacademy.com/turkish-airlines/)

PURPLE PITOT
8th Jun 2015, 03:29
According to the website, bluebird only train for Transport Canada Licences. You CANNOT use this licence in europe, you would have to convert it to an EASA licence.( and that assumes you have the legal right to live and work in europe.)

You need to have a good think before you hand over any more money.

likhit
8th Jun 2015, 04:01
but sir turkish airlines accept all licence jaa,caa

likhit
8th Jun 2015, 04:46
its difficult to join turkish airlines if my academt bluebird tieup with turkish airlines through wasinc international

likhit
8th Jun 2015, 14:26
sir when i complete cpl training 250hr then i need 1000hr to work in turkish airlines can i achieve 1000hr experience by a flight instructor

darkroomsource
8th Jun 2015, 14:36
You can achieve 1000 hours as a flight instructor, but you will need to do that in a country where you have the right to work.
If you are getting your CPL in Canada, and don't have the right to work there, you will probably require a conversion in order to work in India (or elsewhere).
Why are you so set on Turkish airlines?
What's wrong with India's airlines?

theiceman747
8th Jun 2015, 15:10
If your school has a partnership with Turkish, then why don't go and talk with the managment of your school to know something about it?.:D

I bet they should know more about the partnership that you are telling than someone here in pprune, don't you think?. :ugh:

AA350XWB
8th Jun 2015, 15:21
How'd you get into Canada? Your English is so poor! Also you need ICAO Level 4 English to fly commercially.

likhit
9th Jun 2015, 14:10
how long might I work as a flight instructor to build 1000hr fly for a regional?

darkroomsource
10th Jun 2015, 08:58
how long might I work as a flight instructor to build 1000hr fly for a regional?
You might work 2 years to build 1000 hours, or you might work 10 years to build 1000 hours. That depends on you, and your ability to get and keep students.
How long before you can fly for a regional?
That could be 2 years, or it could be never.
1000 hours does not mean you can fly for a regional.
It means you have 1000 hours, that's all.

likhit
17th Jun 2015, 15:04
can anybody help me plz tell me any best academy for pilot training plzz

darkroomsource
17th Jun 2015, 15:49
Let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=indian+flight+academy)

wonderland
17th Jun 2015, 15:50
Hmmm, plenty of places in India will give u a cpl after 35 min in the air according to the news.