PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Droctor north of the limpopo

south coast
11th Jun 2002, 10:48
It had been rumoured that the good doctor has been spotted back in Africa. Can anyone confirm this report. Also we would like people to send in speculations as to what the Doctor is doing outside of the RSA. It has been said that he is visiting some of his bastard kids whom he left in sqalour almost 6 months ago without even a single $ in maintenance. Could guilt be the reason for this marked change in attitude.

Most grateful for any suggestions.

4granted
11th Jun 2002, 14:13
Is that the good Droctor (intentional spelling mistake) Drovtone Mrorgen??
Well I never!!! Suppose the "what does this button do?" is a bit fatigay of the KMV SLV route and also running away from some hostage and bondage problems????
"Those shoes are the best though....
South whats your position: OVER??
Kalemie by the lake or Teasers by the highway?
Alls well in Toblerone land
I await the next episode of Droctor Morgans travels coming to you live from....??? ACCRA ACCRA ACCRA calling you on 8903 OVER....
HB4g :p :p

south coast
13th Jun 2002, 07:14
infact my friend....

i am in foxy zulu uniform alfa.....heish....and we saw hc101 yesterday enroute to fzna. am up here with capt.p.q....we are off to luanda today for a 10 day posting....the tropicana hopefully.
otherwise not too much to report...my flat mates birtday yesterday.
anyway, take it easy and must run....stay in contact

over and out to you, good landing.....bye....
ah, mbandaka say again correct call sign, pob endurance....charlie!

4granted
13th Jun 2002, 10:00
South
As usuall this is turning into a personal chat spot for you and I .
Sorry folks...both got the t shirts.....
Well enjoy the Kama Rows and the Mewnto bonita reparigas and not forgetting the Sagres....and of course Salutations to PQ

Droctor Drovton ...WHERE ARE YOU TART????????!!!!!! 2!@#$%^

We are waiting for our next installment and you little one are waiting for theirs in Kin....
Fly well all....me no flying in sight as yet....
cheers bigeers
hb4g

south coast
14th Jun 2002, 09:16
4granted....roge!
we are in the tropico hotel, very nice 2! we went round to the wfp blokes last night and bumped into capt.orkamo...so we r off round there for a bbq tonight!
come on doveton morgan, put her down and start talking to us.!!!!

4granted
14th Jun 2002, 13:26
Droctor cant come to the phone right now hes a bit tied up....with those shoe laces....
:eek: :eek: :D

The General
25th Jun 2002, 07:34
Greetings and Salutations all...
Glad to see that you all still have plenty of time on your hands.
The Droctor has indeed been very busy with consultations and examinations all over the West coast of this "glorious" continent.

Just spent 3 weeks hopping along the west coast to earn the greenbacks for a new pair of shoes. 65 hours in 3 weeks...eish toooooo much. Gotta admit it is a lot easier with the sweeties in the back and everyone else running the show on the ground. We just drives and points it forward...over. Thought I'd be back in sunny (freezing) Gautengaleng and have a bit of time to get to the show shop but alas other plans by the bosses......rostered from Sunday until the following Monday with only today off........ja I can hear the sympathy in your voices!!!!! Suddenly this feels (almost) like work.

I hear that a certain pom in SR71 territory is thinking of becoming a Brazilian citizin in light of recent events. A few days ago was the solstice, otherwise known as the longest day in the northern hemisphere, otherwise known as the DAY ENGLAND LOST.
Don't worry lads, maybe one of the colonies will keep the flag flying...

Happy landings

4granted
25th Jun 2002, 11:25
Yo!
Good to hear the medicine man of the skys is well and back from that "deep drark"" place. So; thanks for keeping us all in suspense there (well actually only south and I)
About those new shoes...? Did ya get some? Brrown and Brue dont go bru....
Hey keep well and regards to Frart Bretter & Dent-on...
later
4g
:D

south coast
25th Jun 2002, 12:42
ah....the doctor finally replies to us 4granted....

well, doveton-my friend, just remind me at what stage your banana-banana blokes caught SAA home..?

things are ok here, in fzaa for a few days, technical problems, but nothing too serious. spoke to hc 100 the other day into fzna....the atc was asking what radial they were on and one of your guys was rather annoiyed with him and said...how can you ask us that when the vor doesn't even work....

am looking forward to going back south, as i am struggling up here, i am sure pq has told you all....a nightmare to say the least.

what are your plans for the 14th....any chance of a lift from the airport?

contraxdog
27th Jun 2002, 17:24
SC wha's pq's nom du guerre here in pruneland?

The oldest ugliest contrax whore

Its time the walrus said to speak of many things....................................

south coast
28th Jun 2002, 13:38
cnotrax dog.....who are you..?

i am not sure if he has registered on here...i ll ask him now.

take it easy

runaway
28th Jun 2002, 14:05
Dear 4granted & south coast - you are wasting space, use your personal e-mail !!!

exjet
29th Jun 2002, 09:22
Relax runaway

South and 4 keep it up, this is the only way the rest of us can keep up with our past

29th Jun 2002, 19:01
Please do...?:D

contraxdog
30th Jun 2002, 20:37
SC,

Its C130 from Kalemie(sometimes).

south coast
2nd Jul 2002, 12:48
runaway....

i am sorry that you think we are wasting space, but if you are so concerned with space why did you bother wasting that precious space you took up with your silly comment.

if you are that bothered about our little topic, dont read it!

i did not know there were any kind of restrictions placed on this website as to what we can talk about, except as to not offend others.

4granted, am back down south on the 14th and in the uk on 1st aug....hope we can mmet up in the capital or something.

doctor...it wouls seem that my flat mate is returning the day after me....so do yourself a favour and stop drinking now cause you know whats it going to be like.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4granted
3rd Jul 2002, 18:19
I'll try keep this as small as possible..aagh what the hell
I did apologise that this was a one-on-one with my mate South in about the 3rd post SO....
without further adoo
Droctor , is it good to be back?
South UK at above mentioned dates will suite me down to..the closest Charlie...
Am busy with frenchy school....etre' Vous comprenetzont?
Will email with particulars...
Go well and happy landings of course..
hb4G:p

The General
6th Jul 2002, 16:07
Good to be back?????
Try EXCELLENT to be back

hope this posting didn't waste too much space...

Anybody heard from Nkama lately?: