PDA

View Full Version : Which database should i choose?

Mfgfr0
6th May 2015, 23:52
Hi,

It's time to choose one database for my exams and i would like to hear some advice about your personal experience. I'm between bgs online, aviation exam and atpl online. Please help me to choose one.

Thanks

ersa
7th May 2015, 01:20
If your sitting UK CAA exams then use BGS if your sitting them elsewhere use Aviation Exam

Transsonic2000
7th May 2015, 11:49
I've used/tested several QDBs during my studies. I must say in the end there is not much of a difference between them, since the questions are all derived from the same general EASA QDB. As long as you have a basic understanding of the subjects you should be able to answer the question(s). In the end it's a personal decision, whatever QDB you like best or suits your budget best. I personally went for ATPLonline.

maxime78
7th May 2015, 12:04
I totally agree with Transsonic2000, i personnaly used BSG, aviationexam and easyATPL and they are all pretty much similar in term of questions.
However you should probably pick the one that offer the format that you prefere. For example with the BSG platform, you can go to the next question by pressing the arrow (do not seem much but when you do thousand of questions it is really nice to not use your mouse to click on the next question). Aviationexam offers Apps for IOs and Android... Really nice as well. I really like the summary/explantation that they provide as well.
Just try both for a couple days (free trials) :p

RedBullGaveMeWings
7th May 2015, 13:34
BGS and Aviation Exam, both of them for me.
They are very good and I love the Aviation Exam explanations.

Mfgfr0
7th May 2015, 21:44
Thanks for your advice. I will sit in Portugal so i will go for aviation exam. They have a bigger question bank and probably will use the bgs if i want some fast revisions before the exams

lasseb
10th May 2015, 13:16
Go with the cheapest one ;-) :-)
I have tried bgs, aviation exam, EASAQB.com and a few others. Both as student and now instructor. The only difference is the user interface. The questions are more or less the same.