PDA

View Full Version : New Employee Survey.

uba737
6th May 2015, 13:38
Anyone else complete the new survey on the front page of Groupworld? My answers were, no one cares about my opinion and nothing will change!:ugh:

RoyalEnfield
6th May 2015, 16:50
I did. I told them how unprofessional they are to not communicate with us the reasons for changes. Not that they care anyway.

Townie
6th May 2015, 17:35
I quit at question #28. I didn't think there was a suitably negative answer for that one.

Don't think it will be going to anyone that matters anyway.

alwayzinit
6th May 2015, 17:44
Have also done it.

We shall see.

170to5
6th May 2015, 18:23
I would urge every single pilot in this company to do the survey. It may not change anything but without doing it, it WILL NOT change anything!

It's also quite therapeutic, not sure I've even been as negative on PPRuNe!

yardman
6th May 2015, 21:20
Where is it, I can't find it? If someone could give me directions I'd be happy to tell them how I really feel. Cheers.

birdieonfirst
6th May 2015, 21:46
Guys,

By all means do the survey, but keep in mind it's for one of the FM's doing his Masters Dissertation. You'll help him greatly, as he needs to collect data. Any data.

Just keep in mind, it will NEVER hit a managers desk. Never.

halas
6th May 2015, 22:56
Look.

It's right there in the middle of the page. :rolleyes:

halas

sluggums
7th May 2015, 06:26
It's just some local doing it for his dissertation for his Masters. I wonder how he managed to get it onto the front page of the portal...:hmm:

flaphandlemover
7th May 2015, 06:34
How can a FM put a private survey on the group portal?

Not that I believe anything changes from stupid questions that there are no answers that suits them..

Take the survey... They want to be under the best 100 companies...

My verdict... They must be under the TOP 10 companies from the MOST HATET EMPLOYER.
As STC wrote: you owe it yourself, your family and the team.

Hahaha

Wake up EK .... AAR costs you now Millions to fix what he has distroyed.... Glad we have such a wise and future oriented Manager... And all the rest of the glories managers that where put in place for political reasons...

And please keep up the good work with warning letters and condenscending speaches...

WE NEED TO BECOME NR 1..

flaphandlemover
7th May 2015, 06:36
@sluggums

It's more for his ghost writer doing his masters...

sluggums
7th May 2015, 11:14
Hahahaha... Brilliant! And TRUE...