PDA

View Full Version : ATR FO jobs

torob
2nd May 2015, 23:36
Hello,

I have been looking for my first ATR job since a few months now.

With 900hrs TT and type rating ATR on my licence I have been sending many application letters to several ATR operators.
There was 1 company who replied that my CV was kept on file.
One other reply was from PAS aviation regarding a Flybe position in Sweden on behalf of SAS who could no longer consider my application as min mandatory requirements were 1500hrs TT with min 500hrs on aircraft above 12T.

As it is my greatest desire to fly cargo operations one day on this beautiful aircraft, any kind of information or tips regarding ATR job possibilities would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!!

VarigMD11
3rd May 2015, 08:41
Have you tried Farnair? Also, if you are a little more adventurous you could travel to Johannesburg and try get an interview with Solenta. A few months ago they were taking on low hour guys with type ratings.

Cheers

PropDude
3rd May 2015, 18:03
I think that swiftair operates cargo atrs and i think they are always looking for people. Also DAT always accepts CVs.

Wodka
3rd May 2015, 19:22
Air Contractors - cargo and take low/ nil experience on type

torob
4th May 2015, 00:03
Many thanks for your help!

Air contractors doesn't recruit pilots at this moment, unfortunately as this is the kind of company I'm really looking for.

From DAT and Farnair I haven't received a reply but I'm a afraid that Farnair is more interested in non type rated pilots for their P2F scheme.

I will try my luck at Solenta and Swiftair although I believe the latter is also a P2F company?
Will keep you informed!!

Thanks again!!

Strategy
4th May 2015, 11:32
I believe jet time in denmark also accepts cv:s.

Maybe dot.lt in Lithuania?

plikee
8th May 2015, 09:07
Aurigny and Blue Islands :ok:

captain.weird
8th May 2015, 10:53
Avanti Air in Germany!