PDA

View Full Version : Harry flies a Tiger

chopper2004
18th Apr 2015, 21:19
Prince Harry goes on patrol Down Under in fantastic photo collection | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044816/Prince-Harry-spends-time-remote-Aboriginal-community-outback-completes-two-weeks-Australian-Army-locals-think-delightful-chap.html)

Danny42C
18th Apr 2015, 23:04
chopper2004,

Thanks for the link - nice picture. Good to see that Harry has his attention fixed on the potential threat !

Thought it was a good old TM they meant, but seems the RAAF has pinched the name. They should take care, for:

"There was a young lady of Riga
Who went for a ride on a Tiger.
They finished the ride
With the lady inside
And a smile on the face of the Tiger". :ok:

D.

onetrack
19th Apr 2015, 02:13
But .... does Harry make love like a Tiger?? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDyuz0zFyv0

TWT
19th Apr 2015, 02:17
RAAF ?

I think the Army would have something to say about that :p

Oldlae
19th Apr 2015, 07:56
With Harry leaving the army in a couple of months, who is to gain from his training down under? Who is funding the trip?

Tourist
19th Apr 2015, 08:07
Oldlae

That's a very good point.

So good, in fact, that we should take it to it's logical conclusion.

Unless a war seems imminent, we should stop training all military troops in their last 6 months of service. It would save a fortune if we sent them home, stopped them flying, no more currency trips, no medically no deployments etc.

Wait, the last 6 months are mostly resettlement. Best make it a year.

I think you might have solved our funding problems right there!

Oh wait, belay my last.

If they don't come to work, we will be short handed and have to employ more people. Those people would require training.......

It is, in fact a stupid suggestion based blatantly on a republican mindset masquerading as financial probity.

The value of his trip is huge in terms of PR and foreign relations. Harry does a stellar job for the UK and does not deserve sniping tw@ts

P6 Driver
19th Apr 2015, 09:31
On one of the photo captions I enjoyed the following;

Harry, affectionately dubbed Captain Wales by his fellow soldiers

Enjoyed mainly for the fact that it's what and who he actually is!

OvertHawk
19th Apr 2015, 16:22
What Tourist said! :D

Wander00
19th Apr 2015, 18:31
When would he have become an "automatic" major?

Danny42C
19th Apr 2015, 20:48
TWT (your #4),

Touché !

D.

melmothtw
20th Apr 2015, 07:19
I was going to reference Harry's 'Jim'll Fix It' lifestyle, but that has different connotations these days....