PDA

View Full Version : National Flight Centre, Ireland.

Seanmul89
7th Apr 2015, 15:53
Anyone on this forum completed or started a Modular ATPL in the NFC at Weston ireland :)?
Thanks.

brotherrabbit
6th Jul 2015, 22:44
Planning to start there next month. Modular, however im going to do the hour building in the states.

speed_alive_rotate
21st Oct 2015, 13:36
Jerez is far from the school of choice it was a long time ago and is extremely expensive so if you have that sort of cash and are willing to gamble it I would be looking towards CAE Oxford or CTC, they seem to have an excellent placement record at the moment. Seeing that you are all from Ireland also I would certainly be taking a visit to AFTA in Cork, excellent school.

Duchess_Driver
24th Oct 2015, 07:08
Wouldn't recommend NFC. There the ultimate definition of a cash cow and people are slowly starting to realise that....

Sorry, your evidence for that statement is based on what exactly?

WRT the opening poster, why don't you arrange to pop in and see either the CFI or HOT who would be only too happy to talk you through their success rates (or alleged lack of), course prices and expected timescales. I'm sure there are also modular guys and gals who you can contact directly to see what the craic is.

Pop down to AFTA and see them as well.

Like everything else in life, if you don't put the work in you don't get the results you want.