PDA

View Full Version : Stowaway at Melb airport

Squawk7700
3rd Apr 2015, 08:20
Heard on the grape vine that allegedly yesterday a stowaway made his way past the departure gate without a ticket, onto an aircraft, past the flight crew and locked himself in a toilet. I am yet to hear if the aircraft actually took off and had to return etc... I suspect someone will get a butt kicking over this one !

Did anyone hear any more than me?

Capt Fathom
3rd Apr 2015, 11:23
Squawk7700. You remind me of someone. :confused:

Where is VH-XXX these days? :E

sms777
3rd Apr 2015, 20:37
Squwak7700 is VH-XXX.....:}
Sorry for thread drift but has anyone heard of WallyMk2.....I hope the old bugger is ok.

Squawk7700
3rd Apr 2015, 21:24
Since heard that the aircraft actually took off with stowaway in toilet and returned to land shortly after. Seems passenger had a boarding pass for another flight which is how they managed to get past the flight crew. Sat down, was is someone else's seat, went to toilet, locked door, got out after takeoff and the flight was full ! Oops. If the flight hadn't been full he would have got away with it.

Seems it was partially a language issue with the foreign passenger.

Squawk7700 is XXX, yes. The change of handle was for innocent reasons. Some clown suggested that XXX's post count resembled the number of Rolf Harris's s-exual assault victims. XXX told the poster to f-off, then someone reported the post and a pprune moderator permissioned out the username. Having asked an aussie moderator it appears that they don't have the same level of access as the overseas based moderator and are unable to unlock the account. To get it unlocked would require an email to all mods to find out who and how they did it.

The name is Porter
3rd Apr 2015, 22:22
then someone reported the post

Ahhhh, the do-gooder, fairy, dobbers that make pprune a better place! Did they report the Rolf Harris post X?