PDA

View Full Version : Wizzair recruitment portal

march21
31st Mar 2015, 17:33
Hi,

Do you guys know if there is any way to check for which positions you have applied?
I mean I applied for 2 (F/O and cadet), my 'view status' page is completely blank. I don't know if everybody else talking about 'blank status' meant the same, or you actually had some 'status window' which was blank. Mine looks like this:
http://i.imgur.com/LQxYOu1.jpg?1

The only way I figured out is to go on the job ad webpage, and if you see a 'remove me' button, it probably means you are somewhere there in the database :)

Also how do you log in to the recruitment portal (to update your info etc.)? The only way I do it is to go via wizzair.com->careers->"position"-> type in email, password-> click 'add to my jobs/apply for the position' button(what I have actually already done a long time ago). So I am wondering if I apply again and again everytime I log in this way, or there is just no other way to log in?

I really appreciate your comments and help

alkor
3rd Apr 2015, 16:48
Send them an email...

march21
3rd Apr 2015, 18:20
I probably will, but first I wanted to find out if this is maybe normal.
Unfortunately apparently nobody wants to share their experience here.

mviktor
4th Apr 2015, 08:16
Hi,

I applied for non-rated cadet position on 29th March and have same problem with the recruitment portal you mentioned. For profile updates I use a little bit different method: career<pilot<position and I click on New search and then login. I don't if there is any e-mail address we can report this malfunction.
I hope I could help you.
Regards

b737air
4th Apr 2015, 12:21
Hey march21!

My "view status" is also blank completely!

dirk85
4th Apr 2015, 12:30
I think everyone has the same problem.

march21
4th Apr 2015, 15:58
Thanks a lot for all your replies!
It's good to know that this is just how it all "works".

Aurel31
23rd Apr 2015, 08:51
I do have the same screen. But if you look the position page you applied for you will see that the bottom is slightly different from those you did not apply for.

By the way, some of you got any feedback from Wizzair for a next step?

maximus610
7th Jul 2015, 15:48
Guys, anyone got any interview invitation as cadet pilot without TR?

marcoBCN
8th Jul 2015, 10:39
Negative =(

EZY_FR
17th Jul 2015, 16:26
Integrated ATPL (http://www.ctcaviation.com/courses/ctc-wings-in-partnership-with-wizzair/)

130k euros?!

concord84
6th Jan 2016, 09:09
Hi guys,
anybody got invited for the 25-26-27 January in Budapest?
If so feel free to get in touch.
Cadet TR