PDA

View Full Version : Is GT a moderator?

50 50
25th Mar 2015, 08:50
These threads are closing suspiciously quickly.:eek:

The name is Porter
25th Mar 2015, 08:58
He may not be a moderator, I'll tell you what he is though...........an effing idiot ;)

PPRuNe Towers
25th Mar 2015, 09:22
If he was a moderator he'd actually delete the hundreds of disparaging and critical references that show up on google wouldn't he? Rather than leaving us here at PPRuNe suffering terminal ennui.

Years and years of pointing out his helpless ineptitude regarding working at the glassface hasn't worked has it? He's still on the call lists when lots of people die.

Challenge the media outlets who are using him - just venting here actually makes you part of the the problem. It may make you feel better but time has shown it does absolutely nothing. Keep it simple and visual - send the famous sim video with your own commentary added.

Rob

Squawk7700
25th Mar 2015, 09:54
Touché

Hence my earlier thread that has since been closed.

Capt Fathom
25th Mar 2015, 10:30
The media outlets could pay a monkey the same money to spruik what GT does, and the public would still lap it up!
He is an actor, and no doubt making a motsa from it! Unfortunately, there is no law against spruiking BS.
If there was, there would be no News!

Hempy
25th Mar 2015, 11:03
Give the man credit. There is no way I could possibly pass myself off as an expert on something I had no idea about..He does it with ease!

The name is Porter
25th Mar 2015, 11:12
Touché or no touché, the blokes's still a prize d!ckhead.........Yep, that felt better.

PPRuNe Towers
25th Mar 2015, 11:53
Yep,

Just about all still part of the problem. Vent somewhere else guys as it's obvious self regarding spouting is the really important thing - both sides of the screen.

Rob