PDA

View Full Version : The ONE Group, Financial Investments seeking Pilots

Plank Cap
15th Mar 2015, 13:27
Anyone have any feedback, good or bad?

Desdihold
15th Mar 2015, 16:11
They have called every two weeks for the last month or two.
It started out with some guy (with an English accent) saying he is calling on behalf of his colleague.

The first few times I was polite but firm and told them to take my number of their calling list.
In my last conversation I told the young man to go get a real job, his reply was that he made more money then me, my response was to suggest he invests his own money and stop caling me.

Stay away from these guys,they are fly by night individuals.
They are not the first and they won't be the last.

Jumeirah James
15th Mar 2015, 16:12
I think they're arranging a deal with EPC as we speak.........oops.. APC

BigGeordie
15th Mar 2015, 16:19
Why would anybody trust a company that cold calls with their money?

Fromagio
15th Mar 2015, 16:32
The more reputable 'financial investment' companies don't call, they don't need to. The ones that do are unregulated Cowboys. My advice would be to stay well away.

SOPS
15th Mar 2015, 17:01
This guy would not stop calling me....u til I firmly suggested what he could do,to his mother. Scam artists..nothing more.

Spoogie
15th Mar 2015, 17:03
Got called today by them also! Fair to say they called a few people today?

delorean79
15th Mar 2015, 17:41
Charlie Charlie

Oceanic
18th Mar 2015, 01:34
I asked the caller where he got my number & he responded that they purchased their database 'subject to freedom of information'. I then commented that several colleagues had received undesired calls on company phones. He emphatically denied having called any other pilot. I then told him to get lost, hung up & have blocked his number