PDA

View Full Version : Airborne 2

SPIT
3rd Feb 2015, 16:44
HI
I have trying to get a copy of the above stated book (about Neill Williams).
I have his first book (AIRBORNE) but I have had an order in with AMAZON but after 5 months they have had NO LUCK. Has anyone any ideas as to WHERE I could get this book ??? :{:{:{

Guernsey Girl II
4th Feb 2015, 07:32
Spit,

I didn't know this book had been produced; apparently by a new publisher after a successful reprint of the original.

The new book's ISBN is 978-1906559465 lots of options on a such sites as 'book finder'; "other book sites are available".

The famous South American river's glowing telebooky thingy has had recent searches for the original and the new volume (with no success); was it was you?

Perhaps the new publisher could be persuaded to publish both books on the ' telebooky thingy '

My copy of the first book was a Form Prize won on my last Speech Day, (I bet not many State Schools have Speech Days now). My School is now long gone, (under a housing estate); but Neil Williams book I recived the year after his death is still one of the top 5 aviation books I've ever read, and I've read a lot!

thunderbird7
4th Feb 2015, 10:26
Motorbooks in Charing Cross is a gold mine for aviation and military books - it's not coming up on their website but might be worth an email. The stories the sort of old fashioned several floored pokey shop that your wife tears her hair out when you go in... and especially when you come back out pounds lighter ;)

Darren_P
4th Feb 2015, 10:35
The publisher says available in October 2015.

Airborne II (http://www.crecy.co.uk/airborne-ii)

HTH

Darren

Guernsey Girl II
4th Feb 2015, 14:43
Darren,

Well that's somthing to look forward to.

SPIT
4th Feb 2015, 16:28
Thank you all gents. You have ALL been a great help to me. :ok::ok: