PDA

View Full Version : Oxford,CTC or Intercockpit.

TK1
28th Jan 2015, 13:55
Hi guys..

i'm searching all flight academies and at the end i found these 3 for myself.I want to get best education so guys can you help me with it,im sure that you are also searching all these things just like me and maybe we can make a comparison between these you know all pluses or minuses..If you have any new suggestion ie different location,different academies,i would like to hear this..

appfo09
28th Jan 2015, 16:38
The best thing you can do is head up to the schools and see the + & - yourself.

Sometimes the first impression and feeling you get from a school just by visiting it is the right one!

Ask students and instructors questions, see their facilities, aircrafts, and ask for prices and offers.

Come back home study what you have gained and finally decide.

All three FTO you have mentioned if you are considering to head for the integrated route you must first pass their Selection Tests which some of them are not easy to pass if you do not study and practice good enough.

I personally also recommend you to google for Skytest if you don't know it already.

Hope this helps!

P40Warhawk
28th Jan 2015, 17:53
There should be also an Turkish Airlines Cadet program. Isnt that something for you?

It is WITH job at the end of the line in Turkish Airlines.

TK1
28th Jan 2015, 18:11
I heard about skytest and i already have this,actually they offering more or less the same thing but ctc has qatar and oxford has quality,intercockpit supported by LH as a private company,both have selection process which is not easy but somehow we need to overcome all these right?

@P40Warhawk,yeah TK has that kinda stuff if you are supported by good uncle right behind you but i dont have this person so i just try to get a good education as much as i can and also they want pilots who graduated from university for turkish citizenship but they dont want anything from the foreigner pilots so TK is a bullsh.. for us.

FRALH
30th Jan 2015, 16:08
You are right for CTC and Oxford but Intercockpit at the moment doesn't support the cadet at the end of the course, or the airline which are linked with, are not looking for new pilots at the moment.

Years ago the sent their students in Condor or SunExpress Deutschland and LH City or SwissEuropean, obviously you must be fluent in German and at the moment the job market it's very very poor for sure (thousands of guys, me included, have applied for Condor's ab-initio Program but there are not selections until the next year) or another exemple could be LH with the school which it's closed due to the poor roster change and 700 cadet in training.

I know an Instructor at Intercockpit and I am pretty sure that there is a course for Turkish cadet,
If I were you I would apply for a "Professional Program" such as Qatar or Turkish.

Flybuddy158
31st Jan 2015, 11:14
I see you mentioned turkish airline programme
Where did you see them advertise

TK1
1st Feb 2015, 00:01
Guys the thing is that TK wants candidates who are graduated from the university for the turkish citizenship and also you need a good uncle as i write you my previous message so its not possible for us because even if i have a good english or math etc,i dont have this uncle issue:ok:...I hope you can understand me.

-I have only these 3 options and i talked 3 flight academies and i think im gonna go with oxford in brussels..

-Plus,We dont know when tk program will open,its a long story and i think its better to finish one of these academies and then apply for turkish airlines.

-If you know any information about these courses such as ctc,oxford or intercockpit i will be very thankful.

pakythepilot
1st Feb 2015, 12:21
As far as I know Turkish doesn't require a degree in case you're experienced pilot and expats cadet can't apply. Therefore, your statement about Turkish not requiring a degree for expats is not fully correct.