PDA

View Full Version : What FTO should I choose in North West?

firemansam22
20th Jan 2015, 17:19
I could do with some pointers if possible as to which FTO to choose for commercial training. I live in Manchester and I was considering Multi Flight at Leeds (M62 is not a good idea) or Raven Air at Liverpool. Are there any other schools that people may recommend and any feedback on Multi Flight or Raven Air would be welcome.

P40Warhawk
20th Jan 2015, 17:40
Choose a school which gives you best chances of getting you a job after your training. Dont choose the one which is closest to your home.

octavian
21st Jan 2015, 15:36
You might want to look at JD Aviation at Hawarden (Chester) EGNR. I did my CPL & IR there and a very large number of my peers now have good flight deck positions; both left and right seat in pretty well all the UK airlines, as well as a few abroad (I don't 'cos I'm quite happy with the day job!).

Just bear in mind that the school will give you the training to enable you to sit the tests, but it's not the school that gets you the job; ultimately that's down to you. Go visit and ask lots of questions. PM me if you want more info.

horsebox
23rd Jan 2015, 01:30
Central Flight Training at Tatenhill, Staffs is worth a look as well as the other suggestions above.

firemansam22
28th Jan 2015, 19:25
Many thanks for the advice. I will IM any questions and thanks again I will looki into them.