PDA

View Full Version : Escape from Dubai - Relocation Companies

Dune
10th Jan 2015, 13:34
With what I expect will be a pivotal year for those looking to break from the servitude of Emirates (including myself); I'm sure we would all appreciate any advice/recommendations/reviews on international relocation companies from those who have gone through the experience.

I am aware of a review website www.movesouq.com that provides reviews but any personal experiences would be appreciated.

Al Murdoch
10th Jan 2015, 13:51
I used Freightworks for moving within Dubai and they were very good.
If you are leaving the company they are one of the approved company's that Emirates will pay your relocation costs to.

777boyo
10th Jan 2015, 14:37
Allied Pickfords, every time. Not the cheapest, but really good service, including Customs clearance and unpacking at destination. Moved to Far East after almost 20 years with EK, 90 packing boxes, only breakage was one wine glass.

7B

Chocks Away
10th Jan 2015, 14:43
Used Asian Tigers (http://www.asiantigers-mobility.com/) a couple of times globally, as has other family and I can't fault them.

Happy landings:ok:

woodvale
10th Jan 2015, 14:45
I used Freightworks last year, everything worked perfectly both with the move and the easy integration with the EK system.

WherewasI
11th Jan 2015, 14:18
What ever you do AVOID any company with any connection to either Neil Price or Phil Davies. These crooks took me and many others for many thousands of Dhs. Personally, 42,000 Dhs lost and many items either broken or missing. Google Relogulf for some insight. Price may be out of sight but Davies is still on the go.