PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] B737-800W M&B Data

Nabbo
2nd Jan 2015, 23:33
Dear Friends Good Eve',

I'm looking for some details regarding the B738W Y189 EI-DCL (RYR) hoping somebody could help me.

Request:

-Position of the Reference Datum
-MAC Length
-LEMAC distance from the ref.dat.
-CG position @APS Weight
-Net B.A. (?stanchion?) of FWD Cabin, MID Cabin and AFT Cabin
-Net B.A. (?stanchion?) of FWD 1 & 2 Holds and AFT 1 & 2 Holds
-Net B.A. (?stanchion?) of Central, Left and Main Fuel Tanks
-Maximum Cargo capacity for each hold
-Maximum fuel capacity at a given Fuel Density
-B.A. for Cpt and Fo seats
-B.A. for Fwd Cabin Crew seats and Aft Cabin Crew seats.

If the given list isn't clear enough i ll be more than happy to give more details as needed.

Hoping i haven't scared anyone :8 and also that somebody could help me, I wish you a Happy New Year. :ok:

Skyjob
3rd Jan 2015, 08:11
Company information, contact your performance department for that or access the company Weight & Balance and Loading Manuals.

This sort of information is proprietary and should not be shared on a public forum.

Looking at what you are asking, some information is aircraft type specific, thus is common amongst operators.

Why would you want to have this unless you are trying to create a loadsheet for trim purposes?

Nabbo
3rd Jan 2015, 10:43
Web and Loading Manuals are based on % of MAC, and MAC references are not specified in those manuals.

Didn't know that such data was not allowed to be shared in a pubblic forum.

I ll try to get this data in another way cuz i can't get in touch with any perf dep since i m unemployed.

Thanks for your advice have a good day.

Skyjob
3rd Jan 2015, 18:47
Boeing provides a digital file for electronic use (such as OPT W&B module) which has some default values to your questions (fuel, tank CG based on variable amount of fuel, etc), thus they are known to operators.
Indeed they use MAC and those values are also in some of the aforementioned manuals.
As some airlines like Ryanair do not use MAC for their load sheets and/or not activate the OPT W&B module for their internal reasons, but provide crew with uncorrected trim units, which are then corrected for flaps and thrust setting in use. Thus any data presented to crews are index linked, not presented in MAC format. However the performance manuals on which these are based are available in the department who generated them.
Equally any maximum fuel capacity is defined in the aircraft file, not administered by the airline, but by Boeing in aforementioned file, using litres as this is a volume of space, the SG is used to convert it into a weight. Tank dimensions are taken into account and as such the MAC varies based on fuel contained in tanks. There as such no Net B.A. for the tanks as it is a variable.
Flight crew seats are predefined in the same file, due to their physical location, but cabin crew stations can vary by outfit and are part of the individual items to be defined by the operator.
Similarly the APS weight varies due internal differences between operators and thus cannot be given as a fixed MAC...

Nabbo
3rd Jan 2015, 19:42
Good eve' Skyjob,

The only data that i need is in my first post :)

I ve posted the question since the data that i'm looking for is not given in any of Load Ctrl Manual, Ground Ops Manual etc etc.

Last chance is AFM, if can somebody could confirm that neither in the AFM the data requested is given, i ll go back playing with lego and i ll leave real stuff to real pilots :ok:

Thanks again for your attention.

oceancrosser
4th Jan 2015, 16:55
Nabbo, some of this information is here in the 737 document. Boeing: Airport Compatibility (http://www.boeing.com/boeing/commercial/airports/plan_manuals.page)

I don't see why such information should be "proprietory (unless Boeing wants money for them) and not shared on a public forum".

What you gonna do? Hit someone with a trimsheet? :rolleyes:

If you ask me, incredibly boring stuff but there was a time I had to go through this.

Nabbo
12th Jan 2015, 23:30
Hello,

sorry for delay i had some pretty busy days.

Thank you very much for that link, i ll give it a check.

Can we stay in touch via PM for further (if needed) info? Only if you don't mind talking/writing abut these boring stuff :)

Thanks for the support. :ok: