PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet CH

Checkyourgear
30th Dec 2014, 11:23
Hello,

would anybody be so kind and give me some informations about the online assessment you have to complete for EZ CH? I can only find infos for cabin crews…

Thanks a lot in advance

dirk85
30th Dec 2014, 12:33
I would imagine it is the same test used for the "main" Easyjet in the last assessments. Plenty of info if you look in the forum.

seven3
30th Dec 2014, 12:52
http://www.pprune.org/8587897-post1.html

&

http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment/544234-easyjet-lis-opo-ams.html

:ok:

dirk85
31st Dec 2014, 12:45
I confirm, same tests as in last Easy assessments, and common to Aer Lingus, Norwegian, etc.
All those threads are still valid for suggestions.

I am getting so used to them I was running on autopilot...

dirk85
1st Jan 2015, 12:58
Funny, usually when EZY opens the selection there are like 124 threads with 434 posts each, and now absolute silence.

Maybe they are right when they speak about pilot shortage? :}:}

dboy
1st Jan 2015, 15:54
I don't participate this test any longer. I always fail those. And if you think about it....doing a test to be eligible to participate a selection.:ugh:

Good luck anyway.

dirk85
1st Jan 2015, 16:15
Yeah, I have quite an extensive series of failures on those tests, but I was incredibly bored these days, so gave it a try.

Got an email 15 minutes later: we are pleased to inform you that you have successfully completed the online assessment which is the first stage of the recruitment process. Your application and CV will now be screened for evidence of the competences that are critical to success in a pilot role.

I suppose they mean to say I have completed the test, not that I have actually passed it.

Expecting PFO mail any time.

dum dum pacheco
3rd Jan 2015, 18:35
Dirk I think you passed the test, now they will take a look at your CV. Good luck

Yuri Gagarin
3rd Jan 2015, 23:59
I have the same answer after the tests. But I do not think we have passed. They are checking all the CV and the tests.
I have read that the want UK and Swiss licenses only. I do not have any of those. And I am close to 1500... But not reached yet.

I hope to be elegible but I do not know.

Luck to everybody and please let us know the real conditions that we can expect if we pass all the exams.

dirk85
4th Jan 2015, 12:18
Apparently, after speaking with a guy that passed the last selection late summer for Easy Swiss, the offer depends on the performance in the selection itself and on the experience of the candidate.
After passing the whole process they are still waiting for the final offer, and yet do not know the kind of contract or the deal with the type rating costs.

lansen
5th Jan 2015, 01:38
@Dirk85
Just got the same "you've passed" or whatever-mail. Did you get anything more from then since you got the mail? Phonecall?

lansen
5th Jan 2015, 04:06
Btw and just for the reference. Neither am I an alumni of an easyJet accredited ATO like ctc or oxford, nor do I have the required minimum 1500 hours + 500 hours of ME.

I hope they will be MIGHTY impressed by my CV haha :8

dirk85
5th Jan 2015, 09:42
No news for me, it should take about a month judging by past recruitments.

I meet all the requirements.

dirk85
5th Jan 2015, 13:59
Just checked again the posting. They have added a requirement:

You need to have a Swiss or UK licence.

Which I do not meet.

I am 100% sure it was not there when I first applied. Also the closing date has been moved to the 1st February.

dan1165
5th Jan 2015, 15:19
Right , it was not there before :}

dboy
5th Jan 2015, 16:11
The cat 3b qualification, was it also earlier a requirement?

Cant recall that.

Warrior2
6th Jan 2015, 16:32
I've also got the email today to say I have been successful with the online assessments. Does anyone know if one has to self sponsor the type rating?

Has anyone got to the next stage? And if so, What is it?

manu848
6th Jan 2015, 18:25
Hi there,

I got the email " assessment successfully completed" almost right away after having completed the test.

From the assessment I can tell that it is easier than the selections done by swiss, Lufthansa etc.

The website easyJet Pilots Recruitment - Psychometric Tests, Assessment Centre and Interview Preparation - JobTestPrep (http://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/easyjet-pilots#)
is scarily accurate. there are some free trials you can try if you don't want to get ripped off.

From what i heard it is also quite similar to the selection for cabin crew.

7 tests to be completed in 7 days max

-Situational Judgment questions. 18Q? no time limit, work related like ( if no meal is loaded for you do you call catering or departe on time lol)

-Numerical aptitudes

-Verbal reasoning, 6min, 18Q?

-Spatial awareness, from a compass and RDI (fixed card) pointing to a NDB you must chose where to place the aircraft.

-Coordination eye-hand, 3min flying in a tunnel you must fly through disk holes and not hit them.

-Multitasking, move a runway for planes to land on while solving calculations and finding if a letter is seen twice in a sequence

-Management, no time limit, 48Q? attribute points to statement if they resemble you

My question to you is how long does it take between the completion of the assessment and being invited for a selection?

Many thanks in advance and keep this thread useful. cheers

Warrior2
6th Jan 2015, 21:38
Anyone know if one has to self fund a type rating after passing all this?

dirk85
6th Jan 2015, 22:30
Nobody knows yet.

And I doubt anyone will know their destiny before the closure date of the 1st of February...

Yuri Gagarin
7th Jan 2015, 15:45
I did the online tests 12 days ago and after the answer about all its ok: nothing more.

And as people says: they have changed the requirements. I remember clearly nothing about UK and Swiss licenses only.

I suppose that we have to pay the Type Rate, somebody knows how much and where ?

Thanks again.

ziubelu
9th Jan 2015, 13:27
Yes dude...we are all willing to give you info's for our jobs ha ha ha ha:E

Talewind
9th Jan 2015, 14:01
Hello, would someone be able to tell me how to apply for this role, maybe posting a link if possible. I have been through the Easyjet careers site and all it always me to do is create a profile, there doesn't appear to be an actual job to apply for. Think i'm looking in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance

Leo45
9th Jan 2015, 14:17
It's definitely there.

https://careers.easyjet.com/

Click "apply" (top right corner), then browse "vacancies", the job's title is "COPILOTS-SWITZERLAND".

Good luck!

Catharina
16th Jan 2015, 22:19
Hello guys,
Has anybody already more news about the selection process? I've also 'successfully' completed the online assessment on the 11th, but I haven't heard from them since...

Yuri Gagarin
16th Jan 2015, 22:56
Nothing! Any news. Soon will be 1 month after the tests.
I want to belive but ....time goes by.

nicob
22nd Jan 2015, 19:06
Hi all,

any infos on the the interview?
Is this the same as in Luton? (20 ATPL questions....group exercise, personal interview...)

dirk85
8th Feb 2015, 15:57
Did anybody get any news?

My status on Taleo did not change, still "completed".

Warrior2
8th Feb 2015, 22:39
no news yet, I'm still waiting!

Yuri Gagarin
9th Feb 2015, 20:10
Still waiting... Any answer after the tests.

dirk85
11th Feb 2015, 16:05
Let's be ready for a wave of PFO emails then. :}

Better check my spam folder in fact.

Raaaph
18th Feb 2015, 11:13
Hello guys !

Have you all received an answer ?

A friend of mine received a negative response one week end ago, nothing for me so far...

turbine100
19th Feb 2015, 12:57
If you have the rating and hours on type, you will have a good chance.

I-CRUZ
1st Mar 2015, 14:10
Anybody "online test positive" got further information yet? It's more than one month now... :confused:

DownAnda
14th Mar 2015, 20:41
They told me yesterday i did not reach the benchmark required. Just for Info, i flew 1000h on CRJ and 3000h on Dash 400, what i still do within an Airline.
It looks like you better have an Airbus Rating.