Rumours are there were approx 1000 applicants,
Requesting any updates available

Capn Rex Havoc
29th Dec 2014, 14:54
Rumours are there were approx 1000 applicants

... and only 10 without falsified log books :E

Flying738ng
29th Dec 2014, 15:12
Thankyou for the info, i m sure you invested( wasted ) a lot of time doing that research.

777boyindubai
29th Dec 2014, 18:03
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Fake-IndiGo-pilot-arrested-is-wife-of-an-IPS-officer/articleshow/7667554.cms

Flying738ng
29th Dec 2014, 21:53
Odds are every where capt, having said that the whole community strongly opposes it,

Flying738ng
29th Dec 2014, 21:55
Getting back to the forum interest,
It would be great if someone shares his piece of information

KRUGERFLAP
29th Dec 2014, 23:57
Qr hired some young indian Captains (less than 30 years old) that jump from narrows B737 of Jet Airways to Airbus widebodies with no experience at all from 2007 to 2008 at least .QR is managed by Indians with lots of Indian TRI's and TRE's and some managers help those weak and fake guys .I saw crazy things flying with some guys.Basic stuff like fuel management , wrong Flight Level choice , Not asking for more fuel on arrival due bad weather etc.Lost in VFR circuit on a clear day. Lost in taxi and wanted to keep taxing without having clue where he was,etc.

I am sorry to say that. I don'T want to offend the honest and competent Indian Pilots that I know are the majority everywhere.

av8r76
30th Dec 2014, 07:15
From what I have heard it was merely a roadshow to evince interest in QR. I'm quite certain a bunch of SG guys were in attendance.

Don't expect anything constructive from regular whiners, I mean posters on these forums. The general perception is that an Indian pilot equates to a fake pilot who reeks of incompetence. So your best source of any relevant information will be any guys and gals who attended the roadshow.

As for the actual selection process, there is plenty of information in the QR recruitment thread. Lots to sift through but enough to give you an accurate picture of what to expect should you be offered an invite. Will PM you if I hear anything of interest.

Good luck.