PDA

View Full Version : EK Leave alocation

sluggums
18th Dec 2014, 10:44
Wow... 4 days non-peak. Knock yourselves out EK!

BANANASBANANAS
18th Dec 2014, 11:02
That's 4 days more than I have.

Management 1.0.1. Don't screw with employees Terms and Conditions or Annual Leave. It will bite you in the ass big time.:ugh:

Edited to eat humble pie. I was looking under LASS rather than initial allocation and I have to be fair - I got most of what I bid for. Toys now back in pram.

CamelRustler
18th Dec 2014, 11:05
I got 1 week next November so did a bit better. Since EK forced all my previous leave in May and June of this year I thought UAE law stated I have to some vacation within 12 months as currently I would be going 17 months without getting any vacation and actually 2 and half years without getting any vacation that wasn't forced. Also, can I bid for say, back to back separated by a week and include that in my 3 months notice? In other words can I leave EK while on vacation or be on vacation during my 90 days notice?

Harbat
18th Dec 2014, 11:05
No peak leave again.....:{

lfrk
18th Dec 2014, 11:07
Wahhhooou I have 9 day, off peak...beatting you

The good news, is that I won't have to stress too much with those stupid colored faces on TRIP to know if I need to buy a firm ticket or not !! Stuck in dxb so no need for staff travel.

I am still happy-ish-- nosig and positif with my flying career in Ek, but the last few ****ty news regarding staff travel, ******* uniform grooming check, clinic rubbishs, complete disrespect from the office guys and else might change my mind in the near future...
What a :mad: joke!!!!

3 years in the company, F/O A380 with lots of guys behind, was never awarded peak leave!

Not HAPPY !!!!!

haveago
18th Dec 2014, 11:45
Got nothing! No peak… No non-peak!

gardenshed
18th Dec 2014, 11:51
Nada, Zip, a Big fat zero thanks EK :mad:

palm
18th Dec 2014, 11:54
No peaks, a few days in 2016. This place is just a F...joke. My CV is almost ready, just need to fill my logbook and I'm OFF.

lfrk
18th Dec 2014, 12:01
Pour aller ou ....
:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

sluggums
18th Dec 2014, 12:36
For those of you that got nothing did you click the 'Initial allocation' tab, the site seems to default to the 'Final bidding' tab, which hasn't yet been allocated.

BANANASBANANAS
18th Dec 2014, 13:06
Whoops!

Thanks sluggums. Suddenly things don't look quite so bad. I was looking under LASS.:ok:

Al Murdoch
18th Dec 2014, 13:15
Classic Emirates thread.... :ugh:

Maxwell Thrust
18th Dec 2014, 13:23
The leave system is a joke. What is the point of wasting a bid on peak leave if you don't get anything. No peak leave and missing christmas back home AGAIN for the third time out of four years. For some this will be the final straw... I am getting pretty close myself...:ugh:

what_goes_up
18th Dec 2014, 13:33
Whoops!

Thanks sluggums. Suddenly things don't look quite so bad. I was looking under LASS.:ok:
Now you got me guys... Where else than in the LASS application one needs to look to see more than zero?

Noleave
18th Dec 2014, 13:53
Only five days. And days shifted in such a manner that i can't use them.

Not at all happy. No Peak Leave again.

The company's greed knows no bounds. Manpower is such, that crews are working to the absolute limits and they are unable to be awarded leave.

How many times does it have to be spelt to management that this is untenable. I have told them on more than one occasion. I am really tired, and getting demotivated.

glofish
18th Dec 2014, 14:49
When i joined some old guy told me to never board as pax with two Al's up front.

Didn't really believe him until Al Murdoch turned up .....

For the thread: Nada received

Mr Angry from Purley
18th Dec 2014, 17:07
Maxwell

The leave system is a joke. What is the point of wasting a bid on peak leave if you don't get anything. No peak leave and missing christmas back home AGAIN for the third time out of four years. For some this will be the final straw... I am getting pretty close myself...

The law of averages although maybe slightly different for EK Pilots as it's so multicultural is XMAS leave once every 7 years if everyone requests it, probably even more?
Not much use I know :\

ekwhistleblower
18th Dec 2014, 23:41
Eventually found the tab, got what I bid for on the 380. A pleasant change from this year.

Chewthecrude
19th Dec 2014, 04:16
For once I'm happy too!:)

Panther 88
19th Dec 2014, 07:47
For those that received zero leave, ask yourself how you bid it. If you got peak in 2014-15, and you bid a peak tied with a non peak, you probably got zip. But have heart, you may be top of the heap for this round of leave bidding.