PDA

View Full Version : Aviation jobs which is closer to a Pilot

sharon mathew
7th Dec 2014, 23:40
hi everyone, my name is Sharon Mathew.
Male,36 lives in Dubai. i want to gain experience and academic qualifications which would yield good results for Aviation career.

could you chip in your valuable advise on, what could be the best Aviation job which are closer to Pilot /Cabin crew jobs.

how about a flight dispatcher?

is aviation management going to be the dominating job sector in next five years.?

considering my strengths ie, interpersonal skills, excellent at computer apart from PPL theory certificate could you recommend jobs and its studies.

Obbie
8th Dec 2014, 05:02
Truck Masters, I think you might need that........

Payscale
8th Dec 2014, 12:40
I recommend aviation management for you:)

Am NOT Sure
8th Dec 2014, 13:17
Interpersonal skills and people person ?

You can forget a management future ..you are quite the contrary my dear

Those skills are possessed by many of us and it's the fuel of modern slavery

Touchthestars
8th Dec 2014, 15:14
Reminds me of Dorris Day's song (with a bit of my own improvising):

When I was just 36 years old I asked the forum what will I be, will I be dispatching, will I be managing, will I be ATC...

Que sera, sera, whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see, que sera, sera... what will be will be...

Go for it Sharon, just be yourself to be what you will be. Only when we forget who we think we are can become who we might be. Good luck in your venture! :)

sharon mathew
15th Dec 2014, 15:46
Dear all,

i appreciate all your feedback, thanks for that. esp for suggesting me the management one. as its precisely what happens here. but i am interested more towards the technical side of it, where i am stronger than the earlier.

but be kind, and advise me if you could give me a lead on the below.

correspondence/elearning/distant learning/class room courses

- meteorology (advanced)
- navigation
-aircraft performance,
-W&B

Thanks in adv.
Sharon