PDA

View Full Version : FTE Jerez

Byrne11
5th Dec 2014, 22:41
Hello.

I've looked through this trying to find out information on FTE Jerez from current and previous students within the last 12-24 months, however if anyone has any information that is relevant its very much welcome and appreciated.

I'm going to do the Self sponsored ATPL course, I'm looking to know how long did it take you to get a job after training, and where? also what was your overall thoughts on the school after training.

Thanks.

parkfell
19th Dec 2014, 21:23
Go to their website and book a marketing visit. See the place for yourself and speak to the customers/students.
Visit other ATOs as well.

vetflyer
22nd Dec 2014, 15:16
Also speak to the FIs

BWSBoy6
22nd Dec 2014, 15:27
I'm studying at Jerez now. Been here since August and so far, so good. Great bunch of guys. Just got through first lot of exams. If you can, go for it. I'm self sponsored and although it's a gamble regarding employment at the end, it's all I've ever wanted to do so I think it's worth the risk.

parkfell
2nd Jan 2015, 21:50
If you have not already done so, obtain a class one medical without delay.
No point spending any more money on professional training without it.

You need to visit both ATOs. As you are not getting any younger, the sooner you start the training the better. The older you are, the harder is gets.

65/11. Uhmm! Might this be cause for concern?

scavenger69
3rd Jan 2015, 21:20
What do you mean by 65/11?

Mach1.1
4th Jan 2015, 10:30
I think it's a reference to Blanca83 having flown 65 hours of which only 11 are solo.

SuperJet
2nd Feb 2015, 15:14
Hi all,

I will be attending an assessment this month (24-7 Feb) in Jerez for entry onto their first officer program. Just wondering if anyone else will be attending as well? I have a whole load of questions that I'm going to be asking them when I see them, and I'm going to do a pretty thorough investigation while I'm there. So if there are any pertinent questions you would like me to pose to them or investigate myself, feel free to post them on here or you can send me a private message if you wish.

Mach1.1
2nd Feb 2015, 18:59
You could ask why the CFI was recently removed from his post and why the standards department is no longer allowed to assess and monitor the performance of the flying instructors by doing observed flights.

SuperJet
2nd Feb 2015, 19:42
Hi Mach 1.1

Sounds like you might have more information to share on those subjects?

If not, I can see what I can do....

vetflyer
5th Feb 2015, 20:18
Mach 1.1

lol great questions...

...............think 'money' may be in the answer those questions ...

parkfell
3rd Mar 2015, 16:22
You know how many hours TT for a PPL issue, and the minimum hours P1.

Take that TT away from the present hours, and add that to min P1 for PPL issue.

Thomas coupling
6th Mar 2015, 09:41
Hi guys, I'm a Rotary Wing ATPL driver and my son is keen to become an airline pilot.
Can I ask - how many reputable training schools are there over in Spain, where are they and what is the general concensus of opinion about their standards and output?
What sort of prices for mod/int courses also?

many thanks in advance.

parkfell
6th Mar 2015, 11:03
TC

You could start with the FTE website ? FTE | Pilot Training | British Airways | Flight School | Become a Pilot | Pilot School | FTEJerez (http://www.ftejerez.com)

Thomas coupling
10th Mar 2015, 14:54
Thanks Parkfell - appreciated. I have spoken to them.

Anyone here - tried any of the Spanish schools and able to give me their personal views please?