PDA

View Full Version : californai flight academy vs flymiami

Taner
15th Nov 2014, 15:45
Hi all,
I would like to go to a flight school this summer and get a CPL licence. Then convert it to EASA in a European country. I need advice about 2 schools, CFA and Flymiami( dean international) . My criteria are 1. Cheap 2. Quality 3. As fast as it is. I will go with my friend. If you are experienced in another school, i would be pleased to take your advice into account. I dont know if these schools are also reliable or not. But their offer is 34000$ within 6-8 months.

gear up job
16th Nov 2014, 07:37
Am sorry Taner you can't get quality with cheap!

Taner
16th Nov 2014, 09:28
I believe that the more i investigate, the better course i will find. I am sure that when i fly around the northern part of America, i will be an experienced pilot. What i mean by quality is that i want to fly everyday, i want to find an instructor whenever i want, i want a smile, i want to meet with instructors who care human life more than money.

sspencer1248
24th Nov 2014, 20:49
Well after months of research and phone calls CFA sounds like a good academy. I'm currently waiting for my visa interview and if I get the green light I'll be off at the beginning of 2015 :)