PDA

View Full Version : Cadet Attacked With Burning Aerosol

Lima Juliet
2nd Nov 2014, 14:58
"Understandably both he and his family are in a state of total shock and cannot believe someone would do this."

I can't say that I'm surpirsed - this has to be the softest target of them all for the scum that attacked this child.

BBC News - Poppy seller burned in aerosol attack in Manchester (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29870960)

When is it time to say "enough"?

LJ

Snapshot
2nd Nov 2014, 16:27
LJ I've tried so hard to not reply to your post but try as I might I just CANNOT!
When is enough, enough? NOW!

It's about time our Government stood up and grew a pair and punished crimes like this appropriately! After Lee Rigby, this is a very sad day indeed and im sure my words echo many out there that have read your post!
I have family taking up permanent residence in French soil and as far as I am concerned, this lad was representing 'my' family!
Need to find out how to send something to this lad, let him know he isn't alone and people 'do' care! Get well soon pal

Lima Juliet
2nd Nov 2014, 17:29
Snapshot, I agree. I am sick to death of pussy footing around the issues of TROJAN HORSE, the kiddie fiddling and the round ups under Op RIBBON and Op BULLFINCH by the Thames Valley Police in Oxford, Aylesbury and High Wycombe.

We are paying the price for non-integration and allowing cultures from the other side of the planet to continue with their barbaric practices.

As Nutty has said in his mirror post on this matter - Grrrr!