PDA

View Full Version : EK - Listing on myidtravel

KindolFaret
14th Oct 2014, 08:42
Hey there,

Bought a ZED sby ticket thru trips, and been trying to list myself with Thai Airways for a flight.

Somehow when I follow the trips ZED listing link to myidtravel listing module, I can't figure out the user and password to access. Tried with my staff number (with and without s) and the network password but no luck. Can anyone please shed some light? Called TG and they say they can't list me, because is gotta be done thru the myidtravel website. ???

Any help would be appreciated

what_goes_up
14th Oct 2014, 11:11
If you use the Quick Link "myIDTravel" in the old TRIPS there is no need to log in. It's done automatically. At least it did for me this morning.

tattat
14th Oct 2014, 11:26
Login : ekemp
Pass. : 178 (Ek ticket first digits)

Or through website as mentioned.

halas
15th Oct 2014, 10:09
176 is the EK ticket #

halas

KindolFaret
15th Oct 2014, 12:56
Thanks for the answers.

Managed to get in thru the link in trips but the system couldn't find my ticket id. Apparently TG is not part of the scheme anymore,... so after a few calls managed to list myself thru the TG Local reservations office.

There's lots of conflicting info in flyzed, myidtravel and our own staff travel portal regarding how to list. Some data is really outdated.

just in case someone has the same issue!

TwoTone-7
15th Oct 2014, 17:09
Booked TG myself today too. They recently pulled out of myID and prices went up too!
myID is brilliant, well ran.

DCS99
15th Oct 2014, 21:03
Myidtravel is excellent - run by Lufthansa systems.

EK380
16th Oct 2014, 05:36
Send you a PM KindolFaret. Please check.

Thanks

zk-dxb
16th Oct 2014, 07:16
tried ekemp and both 176 and 178 under the Emirates tab on myIDtravel.com - both give;

"The password for this user is incorrect or the user account does not exist."

What am I doing wrong? The link in Classic Trips still works but no doubt IT will get tired of supporting that and it will disappear eventually...

kungfu panda
18th Oct 2014, 20:45
Off topic I know but I'm new to this MyIdtravel.

I have booked an id75 with Qatar. Under listing instead of saying yes it say's open. Do I need to make a listing for the flight I want? If yes how do I do it?

Thanks in advance for anybody's help.

perkin1
20th Oct 2014, 04:04
I'm having the same issues..
Cant access MYIDtravel through trips,
have tried those login details gives me the same error message, does anyone know the correct login?
Feel free to post on here or PM me
cheers

DCS99
20th Oct 2014, 15:34
Raise an ITSC Incident for TRIPS.
Get IT on the case and don't let them close it until you are happy.

I get AUTO logged onto myidtravel via TRIPS.
Always worked fine.

DCS99
20th Oct 2014, 15:36
For Brits.

It's always cheaper to buy a UK->Europe Myid ticket on Air France and then back to base on EK.

UK APD is so high...and for Biz Class even higher!!

safelife
20th Oct 2014, 18:02
Guys you cannot login directly into MyIDtravel like you could with flyZED. You have to route thru some sort of company website as their login is going to pull up your profile (entitlements) in MyIDtravel. It's a personal account which you cannot access sans.

perkin1
21st Oct 2014, 00:43
I thought this might be the case..
There's def no way to do it? Like a way you can login with your staff no or company email?
I think it's an issue with my browser..

rick.shaw
21st Oct 2014, 15:58
Might be of some help.

Try the above but use capitals for EK. i.e. EKstaff

See if that makes a difference.

tantetin2
12th Jan 2015, 13:27
Iīm a BA employe and bought standby tickets for EK flights. You cannot list yourself on Myidtravel, when you are BA staff for EK and when sending mails to [email protected] I donīt get any answer. Called Emirates, and a friendly man told me to just show up in the airport in Hamburg with our tickets and they would list us. But when you look at flyzed.info under EK it says that you have to be listed before you show up in the airport and that they wonīt do it. Any suggestions what to do?