PDA

View Full Version : Camden Flying Schools

ozmille
27th Sep 2014, 11:05
Good evening,

First post on this forum. I have been reading the threads for a couple of days as I am preparing myself to embark on the journey to CPL.

As I live close to Camden Airport I have been visiting a couple of schools there. I have had a read through the threads on here but the most recent post in regards to the schools at Camden seems to be from 2010 so I was wondering if there is some recent feedback in regards to Curtis and Airborne Aviation (they seem to be the biggest and most professional from what I have been able to see).

In your opinion which school would be better and why?
What do I need to pay attention to when selecting a school?

Hope to get some guidance.

Cheers,

Ozmille

tail wheel
27th Sep 2014, 19:09
PPRuNe is a professional pilots forum and Dunnunda is primarily for pilots from Australian, New Zealand and the Pacific.

Non pilots are welcome to contribute, where appropriate.

Those wishing to learn to fly and seeking a suitable flying academy are welcome to post in our Wannabe Forums, elsewhere on our PPRuNe web site.

Selection of a flying school to meet your personal requirements and aspirations is a very personal matter. No one can advise you on the best school for your personal needs.

Similarly, any posts that unreasonably denigrate, libel or defame any flying school will be removed and the user will be liable for any action taken by that flying school owner.

Threads seeking advice on flying schools in Australia and New Zealand will be closed or removed.

You are welcome to access our significant archival information on flying schools - please feel free to use our SEARCH function.