PDA

View Full Version : Helicopter AOC for Sale?

Fossy
15th Sep 2014, 15:12
Gents,

I'm not really involved in the helicopter business (more on the aeroplane side), but have a client who is interested in buying a helicopter AOC in the EU. (or at least shares > 51%) Any information is most appreciated.

Thanks

PM are welcome

puntosaurus
15th Sep 2014, 17:22
Does he/she want an AOC for his/her own purposes or for the revenue stream it's currently generating ?

Efirmovich
15th Sep 2014, 20:00
From what I understand I don't think that an AOC is transferable so the only way to buy one is by buying the company its attached too warts and all !

E.

OvertHawk
15th Sep 2014, 21:38
And there are citizenship and residency requirements for the holders of EU AOCs

Fossy
16th Sep 2014, 06:38
Does he/she want an AOC for his/her own purposes or for the revenue stream it's currently generating ?

that's exactly the question I also asked and received the reply that he's looking for revenue

Fossy
16th Sep 2014, 06:43
And there are citizenship and residency requirements for the holders of EU AOCs

Although my experience with helicopters is nearly "0", I'm in business aviation before JAA started and those requirements are not new to me

Fossy
16th Sep 2014, 06:47
From what I understand I don't think that an AOC is transferable so the only way to buy one is by buying the company its attached too warts and all !

that's correct, and why I asked for a company holding an AOC which is for sale
have a client who is interested in buying a helicopter AOC in the EU. (or at least shares > 51%). With the 51% it will be ensured that the owner is meeting the residency requirements