PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Skyjets / Skies Aviation gone bust

Luke SkyToddler
11th Sep 2014, 13:48
Hello wannabes

Just a word of warning, I've heard via the grape vine that Eastern Skyjets - the company that supposedly provides the P2F "line training" :rolleyes: for Skies Aviation - has gone bust. The office in DXB has been all closed and locked up for a few weeks and their staff have not been paid, it seems the management has taken the money and done a runner.

Don't know if anyone's still involved in P2F with them, it's been a few months since there was any threads about it on this forum - but just as a heads up anyway.

pfvspnf
12th Sep 2014, 09:45
Thanks for letting people know! As far as I am aware skies is still constantly recruiting for their own start up which is yet to get off the ground!

Kabulchaser
27th Sep 2014, 05:12
Yes stay away at all costs. There have been so many warnings throughout this site to avoid these two companies. It's for real. If you want reimbursement or answers contact the Ponzi scheme creator himself at at [email protected]

CaptainCriticalAngle
27th Sep 2014, 12:22
They're still advertising, including on this site!!!!

P2F shysters, I hope someone catches up with them ...

pfvspnf
29th Sep 2014, 11:44
Yes they say have their own airline "skies airline " , although no such company exist , the pictures are just for Facebook and a fancy website.

skiesaviation
17th Oct 2016, 10:45
Yes!!! Skies owns an airline, but only in THE Thief Mazin's dreams. This airline flew from Romania to Dubai, Sweden to Dubai with hot Romanian stewardesses,who according to Mazin the thief are very hot and sexy :P. What a b@****d!!!! He promised these hot chics to some of poor students who were to fly in his dream airline on his dream routes.