PDA

View Full Version : Wife Away No Kids Eat Rubbish season is coming again to an end

FlyingCroc
3rd Sep 2014, 17:11
Finallly after 2 or 3 month of relentless draining of the wallets of the hard working Middle Eastern pilots and professionals, the wives and kids finally return. Finally the daily painful text messages of the banks charging endless amounts of Euros/$ etc are over.
The bank accounts are drained, at least 3-4 month of hard work is destroyed while the wives had a great time at home or other extensive travel.
No wonder nobody can save money in the sandpit. You can never get a salary raise that would compensate for this Middle East phenomena ever. :E

Mister Warning
3rd Sep 2014, 17:39
My wife's credit card was stolen but I didn't report it to the bank because the thief was spending less than she did.

PanAmFalcon
4th Sep 2014, 04:08
My wife's credit card was stolen but I didn't report it to the bank because the thief was spending less than she did.
then what are you waiting for? Call the police and send your wife to prison (accuse her of something),marry the thief!

harry the cod
4th Sep 2014, 04:12
FlyingCroc

Let's try to look at this in a positive light. If you don't let the family escape the heat and get a break from the relentless Dubai stress, chances are that you'll be dealing with ex Mrs Croc within a few years.

I can assure you, without a shadow of a doubt, keeping the 1st wife as an only wife is by far the cheapest option. Just consider it as a yearly investment towards maintaining current lifestyle!

Harry

helen-damnation
4th Sep 2014, 06:30
Absolutely. Your first wife is the best investment you'll ever make:eek:

Having said that, every so often you can introduce her as such :ouch:

ruserious
4th Sep 2014, 06:37
As a certain Mexican once advocated, the only answer is plastic surgery......
Cut her credit card in two :ok:

Outatowner
4th Sep 2014, 07:29
It's been a quiet season, only heard of one marriage on the rocks - wifey came back to find hubby with one of the CC - enjoyng a younger, faster, trimmer model with more options, same old story. Reported on by the nosy old hags living on his street who banned their hen-pecked hubbies from drinking with him.

Cat's away, mice play. Moral of the story - if you can't stand the heat, don't expect hubby not to play up while you're away. :ok:

pilotday
4th Sep 2014, 08:09
The trick is to date the divorced Emirate pilot's ex-wife, but not marry her. She has a paycheck coming in that pays for the boat.

DNA tests are a must if you live in DSO. Once a random study in Europe found that there is as high as 45% false paternity in "stable" long term marriages.

Another words your wife and four kids of 20 years, statistically two of those kids are not yours.

cookie4152
4th Sep 2014, 10:31
Nuh....cats away, mouse become a rat!

Outatowner
7th Sep 2014, 14:54
DNA tests are a must if you live in DSO....Another (in other) words your wife and four kids of 20 years, statistically two of those kids are not yours.

Is that how you found who ya daddy is??

WhatsaLizad?
7th Sep 2014, 15:04
The trick is to date the divorced Emirate pilot's ex-wife, but not marry her. She has a paycheck coming in that pays for the boat.

Told my wife she should have let me get a girlfriend instead of a boat because...

I'd spend less time with a GF
GF would be cheaper than a boat
I could dump a GF with a text message, a boat can take months or years to get rid of.
I would be less emotionally involved with a GF compared to a boat.
I wouldn't be spending my time with wifey looking at websites and catalogs and visiting shops trying to spruce up a GF.

Still have the boat, wifey and no GF. Wifey doesn't mind the open marriage with a boat. She even rides her too. That was probably the stumbling block with a GF.:E

Fearless Leader
7th Sep 2014, 15:51
"Women are like boats ,the older they get , the more money and professional help they need to look beautiful."

(I wish i could take credit for above quote, but I'm not that smart)

pilotday
7th Sep 2014, 17:21
If it flies, floats or f@cks its bad investment

And yes, @ outatowner, I'm a second generation EK pilot. My biological father is another pilot with a failed career calling Emirates his consolation prize. :ugh:

Mr Mac
7th Sep 2014, 20:40
Pilotday
When working on yachts in the south of France in late 1970,s as a student I was asked by a well of charter what did I want to do for a job. My reply was I would rather like to be able to afford a boat like this (160ft MY). His reply was "young man do you not know of the 3F Rule, if it fly's, floats or fornicates rent it , its cheaper". Can not say I agree with him,but having owned boats since I know where he was going !.

Regards
Mr Mac