PDA

View Full Version : Part time training recommendations

tremonti
4th Aug 2014, 19:40
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could recommend any flight schools that happily do part time CPL, preferably in the Midlands area. Any experiences of going down this route would be appreciated. Ideally I'd like to get some of it done at weekends/non-working days and then do the last 2 weeks full time for continuity.

Has anyone had experience of doing the ME/IR on a part time basis as I wouldn't get 6 weeks off in my current job. I've got a military flying background and had a full procedural rating (although RW) so I'm no too concerned about having full course continuity.

Thanks for any help

taybird
5th Aug 2014, 21:39
I did pretty much the same as you're suggesting for my CPL and ME. I did decide to take a few weeks unpaid leave for the IR, but that was just personal preference.
I did most of it through Central Flight Training, based at Tatenhill, and I can't recommend these guys enough. They are very professional, working to very high standards, accommodating and flexible, friendly and have a sensible charging scheme.

Duchess_Driver
6th Aug 2014, 08:45
CFT :D :ok:

ifitaintboeing
8th Aug 2014, 17:52
On-Track Aviation or CFT.

EchoSierra
8th Aug 2014, 21:38
Aeros are also running out of Tollerton now - Prices aren't too bad and the instructors seem friendly enough :ok:

tremonti
20th Aug 2014, 19:08
thanks very much for your replies:ok: