PDA

View Full Version : CRS BIDDING TAFB? - EK

Capn Rex Havoc
3rd Aug 2014, 11:26
Am I missing something or, has the TAFB option been removed from CRS bidding for September?

gehenna
3rd Aug 2014, 12:06
You are correct in that 'TAFB' is missing, and I believe this is not the only negative change that has been slipped in to give us even less choice ........ There just seems to be less options available.:=

Emma Royds
3rd Aug 2014, 23:12
When they took away the possibility to bid to avoid, the TAFB function turned into being of little use unless you simply wanted the longest trip possible. On the Boeing at least, it turned into only being useful for the BKK/SYD.

Capn Rex Havoc
4th Aug 2014, 04:52
It was very handy on the 330/340 fleet to at least help you get one layover in 4 months. :ugh:

SubsonicMortal
4th Aug 2014, 06:14
It appears that a whole bunch of new rules have been thrown at the CRS and swap filters. I have spent countless of hours on eswap trying to trade trips. Each and every swap I attempt would achieve 100% productivity to the company at no cost to them. However, because of petty little rules, I can't swap anything. How can a pilot body of over 3500 pilots accept this ongoing erosion of basic items?

puff m'call
7th Aug 2014, 06:07
How can a pilot body of over 3500 pilots accept this ongoing erosion of basic items?

Because nobody has the balls to do anything about it, that's why!!

In the first instance everyone should email AS and as him what the fu@& is going on!!

LHR Rain
7th Aug 2014, 09:15
How can the Emirates pilots accept any of the crap that goes on here?

go46ball
7th Aug 2014, 10:02
Is it just me? I can't seem to find any of the freighter flights. ATL, ORD, IAH, HAN, I can't find it.

7th Aug 2014, 13:24
Probably 50% have their eye on the door.. just waiting for something decent.

Mr Angry from Purley
7th Aug 2014, 17:40
Spoke to a QR 777 skipper just going home for a run of 6 days off (ok doesn't happen all the time) but they seem to be a little more crew friendly or am i being naive...:\

harry the cod
7th Aug 2014, 18:39
Mr Angry

I did laugh at that. Qatar, crew friendly? That is what you'd most definitely call an oxymoron. Bit like saying Essex University!

Harry