PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Aerospace Services ARE BACK

bonzaii
22nd Jul 2014, 20:02
SOOOO, Im a Kiwi pilot, trained at massey, when suddenly the Massey University facebook page shares this job for FO's so dutifully i submit my CV and blurb. I did a quick search, after my fast acceptance, and I hear bad things upon searching the forum... only good things look slightly suspect.... any news or updates on this 'business' at this point unless they pay for flights and interview I wouldn't be able to get there anyway :}

I just assumed that the massey page had done some research before posting the job...:(

feedback and fast would be great, let me know,

cheers

jadalabada
23rd Jul 2014, 06:40
Yeah, I have just sent them my CV also. Got an email reply saying they are recruiting for their A320 first officer program. A bit of research through their website, it says A320 bases are in "Middle East and Europe".

Positions are "self-funded" and I expect that means applicants are expected to pay for their own type rating.

Any other information would be greatly appreciated. In the email I received (July 23rd) it says they have a class beginning August 5th!

AndreRocky
23rd Jul 2014, 09:39
Hi guys!yesterday I have receive the same reply from AAS that say me that they have a position for me for a F/o program on A320... they ask me to send again my CV in pdf format and they will reply me ASAP :bored: because the new classroom start at August 5th....
What do you think? On a various forum I've found the same opinion about that... THEY TAKE OUR MONEY!!! := :ugh: :{

Homesick-Angel
23rd Jul 2014, 12:15
If it looks like poo,smells like poo and tastes like poo...
It's probably poo..

bonzaii
24th Jul 2014, 15:49
mhmm, sounds about right, well, I put through mine as a PDF, ill inform you when they decide they want paying (or if they want to fund me :O pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!! :})

what sort of quals do you guys have? im at atpl credits, MEIR, 416TT

Louai
25th Jul 2014, 01:08
does any one have new updates about this AAS thing ??

JungenVor
25th Jul 2014, 07:56
hey guy, listen to me, I used 2 join AAS Oct 2012, it is SCAM!!!!
I. you call them, they will never pick up because that is skype Num.
II. you will never see their office, because they rent random tamperary office from business center to meet you guy
III. you never see their aircraft
From my experience, I paid them half, they send me for type rating; after that they ask for full payment then send me for line training in zimbabwe, but I wait in zimbabwe for 6 months with another 10 pilot which send by AAS also, but the airline said they have no deal with AAS. ASS didnt send anyone to come and take care of us, we all pay for the room, food; doing nothing and keep on waiting there...for 6-10 months !!!!!At the end we all decide go back home and ask for refund, but no one get the refund.

BOY, listen to me, stay away from AAS!!!! otherwise dont make any payment until you really start your line training with airline.

Smokie
10th Sep 2014, 19:29
Seems like some posts are " missing" .....?
Anyway, I received an email a few days ago saying I was being considered for their First Officer Programme and that they would phone me this week with further details.

I have over 4000 hrs on the Bus so will not be parting with any money, thats for sure. I am intrigued more than anything else but keeping my eyes wide open.
However, stranger things have happened to me recently, so ya never know .....

Smokie
12th Sep 2014, 20:05
Just got this, obviously my name is xxxx ;)

However, the layout of the reply is legit, which is worrying.
Think Ill get my own back and string em out a bit longer. :E
They have obviously not even bothered reading the CV I sent them.
4150 hrs on type and been flying the Bus for 7 and a half years.....
Go figure :ugh.
They also mentioned in previous email, they would send details of Airline, Hotac, Roster, Salary, Per Diems, etc, etc..... So far: Nothing, nada, nichts, zero.....

Dear XXXX

Thanks for Your reply.

We have been extremely busy with a very long waiting list.

We should contact you next but to advance the Airbus 320 First Officer Programme includes:

A320 Type Rating , A320 Base check, A320 500 hours Line experience followed by a guaranteed employment.

Investment required 49,9 k GBP.

Next class will start this September.

Please confirm with me you can join us around September 24th and i will send you the application package.

Rgds,​

Shane Lee.

Admissions Department.

AAS Airlines Limited.

+44 (0) 1293 817747

[email protected]

AAS Airlines Limited (http://www.aasairlines.com)

Gatwick Airport

MetCalf Way

Crawley

West Sussex

Smokie
12th Sep 2014, 20:07
Not even a post code ;)

tail wheel
12th Sep 2014, 21:50
ARE BACK? Did they ever go away? :E

There is one born every day it seems? If today is your day, welcome to the real world Newbies! :}

https://www.opencompany.co.uk/company/08926868/aas-airlines-limited

Aas Airlines Limited is a Private Limited Company registered on 6 March 2014, about 6 months ago.
Key Data
Company Name Aas Airlines Limited
Status Active
Category Private Limited Company
Company Number 08926868
Registered Address Level 3
207 Regent Street
London
W1B 3HH
Country Origin United Kingdom
Incorporation Date 6 March 2014
Company Age 6 months
Classification (SIC) Travel agency activities (79110)
Returns
Latest Returns 23 April 2014 (4 months ago)
Next Returns Due 21 May 2015 (8 months left)
Accounts
Latest Accounts Not Filed
Next Accounts Due 6 December 2015 (1 year and 2 months left)
Accounts Category No Accounts Filed
Company Appointments
Aas Airlines Limited has 2 appointments, of which 1 are current and 1 have resigned.
Abul Iman (Current)
Type Director
Residence United Kingdom
Nationality British
Date of Birth September 1976
Occupation Other Business Activity
Status Current
Appointed 23 April 2014
Address
Level 3 207 Regent Street
London
W1B 3HH
Renata Novaes (Resigned)
Type Director
Residence Brazil
Nationality Brazilian
Date of Birth April 1977
Occupation Airline Captain
Status Resigned
Appointed 6 March 2014
Resigned 23 April 2014
Address
Sao Bento
Campo Grande

More interesting reading:
http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment/480374-aas-atlantic-aerospoace-service.html

Atlantic Aerospace [Archive] - PPRuNe Forums (http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-477976.html)

http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/477976-atlantic-aerospace.html

This company, Atlantic Aerospace Services shares the same UK office address at Level 3 207 Regent Street , London United Kingdom W1B3HH
Atlantic Aerospace | Services (http://www.atlantic-aerospace.co.uk/)

I guess not everyone subscribes to Google and has five minutes to spare? ;)

I'm happy for Mr Abul Iman to prove me wrong, but I would suggest a lucrative World wide scam?

Caveat emptor! :mad:

tail wheel
12th Sep 2014, 22:54
Contact user Wata as he has interesting comments about AAS (http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/477976-atlantic-aerospace.html). :E

flappybird
13th Sep 2014, 07:49
Ha looks like they are sending some kind of default email as I received exactly the same email as Smokie posted. :D

27/09
13th Sep 2014, 08:20
A320 Type Rating , A320 Base check, A320 500 hours Line experience followed by a guaranteed employment.

Investment required 49,9 k GBP

At 50k GBP I can see why they have a very long wait list. :E

Where do I need to be on the 24th?
Can I pay by cheque at the completion for the course?
I hope the application form is not to complicated to fill out.

27/09
13th Sep 2014, 08:21
Contact user Wata as he has interesting comments about AAS

Sounds like an unusual character.

ANCPER
13th Sep 2014, 08:29
Wata, what ta load of crap!

Smokie
23rd Sep 2014, 15:00
The Silence is deafening. I guess they have actually read my CV now :E

Homesick-Angel
23rd Sep 2014, 15:24
Poo gets old and dry... its still poo...

Wata's comment.. Take-off and landing are exciting... Im sure they are son.. Im sure they are..

or

You may not know that taxiing in the airport where the space is packed with other airplanes and cruise in turbulent conditions with a lot of CBs are also exciting.

sooooooo exciting... weeeeeeee!

perhaps..

AAS is the best line training company and if you doubt it, you can just visit my place to see what is going on if you have time. 'Seeing (http://cdn.listcovery.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/1523.jpg) is believing',

shadow_zxr
23rd Dec 2014, 03:22
I am very suspicious, especially reading all the thread.... anyone received email to trsf 5k to the bank accout:

AAS Airlines Limited UK
Natwest Bank.
Sort Code
50-30-20
Account Number :
IBAN GB81nwbk50302026537362​
BIC : NWBKGB2L

juancabral2
9th Mar 2015, 11:34
Okay, guys.

Unfortunately, we are dealing with a situation no one is really comfortable with. I am not sure how many pilots are unemployed in Europe, but if you give a quick google, you will see 1200 in the Netherlands, around 15% of the pilots in Germany, some 8000 in Europe all together. Frozen ATPL students are by far the ones with the least chance of getting a job. Plus, the recruiters know you didn’t pass at Lufthansa, BA or Air France/KLM assessment. They know you didn’t pass the CTC Wings/Oxford Selection. They won't invite you to a sim screening or to an interview. If you have just a CPL/IR/JOC and no hours, you are a third class pilot, pretty much equivalent to human trash.
The only way of escaping this outcome is either the loooong way of becoming an instructor (assuming you will find a job as a instructor anyways) or becoming a dispatcher or whatever or.... if you do have the money... you pay the ******* line training.
Note: the airlines don’t want to talk openly about it: passengers would not be happy to know they have “students” flying them around. The pilots themselves don’t want to show to their next employers they were paying to fly. So pretty much, no one wants to show his face when it comes to line training!
That is pretty much it! If you were not good/lucky enough to be BA/Flybe/LH/Ryanair/Easyjet nor patient enough to be an instructor and build your hours on the Cessna, you have to submit yourself to the risks and expenses of a line training. That means: skype interviews, talking with machines, transferring money to anonymous accounts.
It is dangerous? Yeah. You may end up without a job? Yeah. But you don’t really have another chance.
That said, I can give you some tips on how to deal with those guys. I have just finished my line training with AAS and I am now looking for a job. Since I had my line training with a more respected company (and that is why they don't say their name on the website), I have been invited to two assessments so far - in charter airliners from Turkey and the UK. Let’s see if all those risks were worth.

AMSL
12th Aug 2015, 06:21
New updates about AAS ?

Albert Alex
21st Dec 2015, 05:55
Dear students & pilots;
The above company owned by Jonathan, a Brazilian scam pretending based in London. This mental guy which is a big booster keep promising you with 500 hours on airbus 320 line training and type rating in Far East and African counties.
Never trust this scam. He ll offer you 60000 pounds for the package and when u resist he ll ask you 5000 deposit for the start and after he took your money, he ll start waiting your precious time with his nonstop lies. He is seating in his room somewhere in Brazil and lieing you about where he is in companies in far east and the rest ,,,
I am a victim and don't want you to be the next. Believe me he has multicharactrustic and that's why he is lieing as he is expressing the truth. Each time he ll give you false hopes and your situation is like being in a maze with no entrance and exit- fully suspended by his lies- I feel responsible to express the truth about Johnny.

Albert Alex
28th Aug 2017, 19:29
AAS airliner limited
Dear students & pilots;
The above company owned by Jonathan, a Brazilian scam pretending based in London. This mental guy which is a big booster keep promising you with 500 hours on airbus 320 line training and type rating in Far East and African counties.
Never trust this scam. He ll offer you 60000 pounds for the package and when u resist he ll ask you 5000 deposit for the start and after he took your money, he ll start waiting your precious time with his nonstop lies. He is seating in his room somewhere in Brazil and lieing you about where he is in companies in far east and the rest ,,,
I am a victim and don't want you to be the next. Believe me he has multicharactrustic and that's why he is lieing as he is expressing the truth. Each time he ll give you false hopes and your situation is like being in a maze with no entrance and exit- fully suspended by his lies- I feel responsible to express the truth about Johnny.