PDA

View Full Version : Joint Strike Fighter EIS

Fris B. Fairing
21st Jul 2014, 05:51
If you ever doubted that the lunatics are running the asylum, check out today's paper where you will probably find a public notice inviting public comment on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the flying operations of F-35A aircraft.

F-35A Project (http://www.f35evolution.com.au)

Presumably we are now choosing frontline combat aircraft on their friendliness to local fauna rather than their effectiveness in defending the nation.

Ex FSO GRIFFO
21st Jul 2014, 07:38
Dear Mr Abbot,

I would like these aeroplanes placed at Christmas Island to protect my Northern Borders.....and all the cousins who want to come on in.......

Yours Faithfully,
A. Peeple Smug.

:yuk::yuk:

sms777
21st Jul 2014, 10:18
And I don't want any of them noisy aeroplanes overflying my cane toad breeding farm either. I don't want to be forced to buy a BUK and retaliate in order protect my investment......back to my hole.:}

21st Jul 2014, 11:00
What a crock of s#!t:ugh:

jas24zzk
21st Jul 2014, 11:16
muppetry in motion for sure

lurker999
21st Jul 2014, 11:29
well they are, by all reports, incredibly loud.

like:eek::uhoh::{ loud.

have seen reports of them been at 115dB v 94dB for an F16. they have indicated they are taking out the suburb on the RAAF base in Darwin because of the noise.

and the EIS is placate those that need one for planting lawn etc. what are they going to do with it once it is finished. oh its loud, we won't fly them. They're coming, they will fly, software willing.