PDA

View Full Version : SFT SURVIVORS

G-WACT
20th Nov 2001, 20:06
Hi folks,
I,m one of the many students who have been f*ucked by another fairly large FTO (SFT) going belly up! I,m currently out in Naples Florida with 13 other guys doing my hour building, IMC, Multi, Night. To date none of us have dropped out of this current module even though in the worst case's we have lost 7K.

I would really appreciate any advice on other FTO's for me and my collegues to finish our training.

I look forward to reading the replies, many thanks SFT SURVIVORS!!!

QUERY
21st Nov 2001, 03:47
I have never trained with any bankrupts at Bournemouth, or Naples, but was given the impression that your training is continuing and 'free', in that you didn't have to pay any more for what you were there to do and, from what you say, had already paid for.
If that isn't true or working out, for any reason, there are other British owned schools in Florida which may be able to help you complete all your training there but you (or whoever has your money) would obviously have to pay them.
Not recommending anywhere else but the adverts. in Pilot and Flyer indicate who's still around and attractive in the JAA training business.

DownIn3Green
21st Nov 2001, 04:41
G-WACT,

See Ambassador Airways Warning Thread...some of your questions could be answered there...if you need more, e-mail me...