PDA

View Full Version : CABAIR modular ??

LGL737
20th Nov 2001, 15:17
Sorry guys that I keep asking about different schools, but I just got some interesting info about Cabair modular Flighttraining (CPL/ME/IR)at Cranfield yesterday, so now my question again, does any of you know how it is to do the flying there. Modular students, how do you find the training, how many hours do you do per week?
Thanks
Rgds
LGL

A and C
21st Nov 2001, 13:13
Befor parting with your hard won cash look further than cabair, ATA at coventry seems to have the best ground instruction and an outfit at bristol also have a good name. For the flying look at the wycombe air center ,stapleford flying club and bonas aviation ,all reputable companys who offer training without the hype.

Rob 747
21st Nov 2001, 13:51
Ill second the bit about ATA,but cant comment on the others. :D

LGL737
21st Nov 2001, 15:08
Its for the CPL/ME/IR flying. I've got the ATPL written exams already. Anyone knows how the flying is at Cabair ??
There's gotta be someone who has been doing their flying side of the ATPL there.
rgds
lgl

LGL737
23rd Nov 2001, 15:18
Hello !!!

Are there really no modular students at Cabair doing their CPL/ME/IR on PPRUNE ???
Im still waiting to hear anything about the CPL flying at Cabair.
Thanks
LGL

veritas
23rd Nov 2001, 19:51
There are quite a number as it happens, and I am well comforted by the Cabair CPL first time pass rate. Hype? .....wot hype? :cool:

LGL737
24th Nov 2001, 20:47
Hi there !!!

And do you have a percentage of the CPL pass rate.
Thanks for the replies.
LGL