PDA

View Full Version : Flying school software

middlearth
31st May 2014, 09:56
Does anyone know of any paid or free software for flying school/club management? Not for the bookings but more on the student records, electronic tech log, fuel uplift, instructor/student details and inputting flight times etc

Something that doesnt cost the earth and would work for a school based in EASA land.

piperarcher
31st May 2014, 16:45
I have seen Quediem used in a few places. It looks like a MS Access kind of Database system, but maybe there is more to it. I am just a PPL, but on the few occasions I have used it myself, it seems clunky, but does the job well enough and maintains records, aircraft hour expiries, fuel payments etc...

Flying School Software and Flight Computers - Buy Flight Plan computer and Holding Pattern computer (http://www.qudiem.com/)

mad_jock
31st May 2014, 16:54
Contact Dave up in Highland Aviation he developed something for them.

Used it a few times and it is pretty good. It does the whole lot including billing etc.

Everything is run from the front desk and the pilots input everything using a touch screen including the techlog with pin numbers as digital signature.

I have no commercial link with the school and don't benefit in anyway from the use or none use of the software package. Just thought it was pretty good when I used it.

middlearth
2nd Jun 2014, 09:36
Thank you MJ, have spoken to Dave.