PDA

View Full Version : Part 141 Assistance

filthbox
29th May 2014, 18:29
Hello,

First time posting, so thanks for reading.

I am a student in UVU's online program, a commercial student, and an administrator for the company I am training with. I have had an ambition to start a 141 helicopter school for a couple of years.

This month, that ambition is becoming a reality. I have already had our facility inspection, our TCO's are approved, and I only need one more element.

Enrollment/Graduation Certificates. I've never been to a 141 school, nor have I any friends that have graduated from one.

I am simply looking for a scan of each, for any course, so that I may emulate the language. I understand the regs under 141.93 and 141.95. I just want to see what kind of language is typical.

Any help or support would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks again for your time.

Helilog56
30th May 2014, 00:49
Go to the Federal Aviation Administrations web site and type in Part 141 and voila....a wealth of information is there for you....:ok:

rick1128
30th May 2014, 16:38
Congratulations. The certificate can be in any format that your POI will accept. Over the years I have seen many different formats. Some were in a very simple letter format just stating "This certifies that -------' and so on. Others were in a certificate format. If you want the certificate format I would suggest that you go to the Microsoft website and look up certificate formats in the Word forums and downloads.