PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of Graduated easyJet MPL'ers please

vne10
29th May 2014, 14:17
Hi all, I started this thread separate to the the main easyJet MPL one as I thought any graduated MPL'ers are unlikely to be looking in that thread.

I'm awaiting the result of the selection process for the new round of EZ MPL at CTC and I've been able to find lots of 'cadet blogs' by current EZ MPL students, however I haven't come across any that have got to the point of having graduated with an MPL.

It would be great to get a feel for the 'bigger picture' by hearing from some graduated MPL students as to what their experiences are now that they have hopefully completed base training etc..?

One main question I have is that the literature states that you're eligible to apply for permanent employment after 12 months Flexicrew with EZ and that 95% of people who apply for permanent get it. However, the missing info is that of how many positions become available? For example you might be eligible for permanent employment after 12 months, but what percentage are actually able to achieve this between 12-24 months?

Any information from current MPL graduates would be great, and I'm sure would be beneficial to all of the applicants currently waiting results.

Cheers