PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance costs for large category helicopters

Razor114
28th May 2014, 23:07
Hello out there
I'm looking for basic annual maintenance costs on a few large category helicopters. First off the S-92, AW139, AW101, and EC225. I'm trying to put together a document to highlight pro's and con's on each one of these platforms, any help would be great.
Thanks.

I'm also looking for any general advice on any of these models, which ones are the easiest for maintenance and on down time.

terminus mos
29th May 2014, 11:08
I wish you good luck.

What you want is a lifetime's commercial and technical knowledge and experience for free.

You can buy or subscribe to Conklin & de Decker (expensive) and even then you wouldn't have all the knowledge you are looking for as their costs are actually not always accurate.

The questions you don't ask show that anyone who takes your advice should do so with a pinch of salt.

Sorry, you just can't get what you want from a 3 line message on a website.

Variable Load
29th May 2014, 12:34
Send me a large cheque and I can help with three of your four aircraft types! :E

fly911
29th May 2014, 14:53
Razor 114,
Each manufacturer should be able to provide you with the information you are requesting.

terminus mos
29th May 2014, 22:14
Razor, you have to be a serious and qualified prospective customer to get that kind of PBH or TAP information from an OEM. The information usually has to be requested internally by a sales person and tailored to the type of operation, climate, environment etc. Even then, there is an internal approval process to release it.