PDA

View Full Version : PPL @ EFT

Thormbh
27th May 2014, 11:37
Hi,

I'm thinking about starting my PPL at EFT, Florida.

If there is somebody currently at the school or has been there recently for a PPL, I would be very interested in a review of the place.

I have read some threads about EFT (some good, some bad), but would like some more up to date reviews if possible.

Thanks in advance.

\Thormbh

cheechm
29th May 2014, 18:29
I did it, but back in 2012. PM me with any specific questions you have.

XLC
29th May 2014, 23:31
I did in Feb-March 2010 and it was a positive experience. The biggest drawback was the weather. I definitely recommend EFT, at least based on my experience 5 years ago.

Thormbh
1st Jun 2014, 17:11
Thanks for your reply.

I have been in contact with a student from the school, so i have the information needed.

\Thormbh

SuperJet
15th Sep 2014, 17:34
Hi All,

I cant say I have been there, but what I can say is this. I had a conference call with a lovely lady there, named Antonia (?), and she answered all my questions, really knew her stuff, and was infectiously positive and enthusiastic. compared to another FTO I spoke to recently in Europe (where their head of training came across as abrupt, disinterested and 'superior'), I have been sold on EFT on Antonia's approach and detailed knowledge already!

So, when it comes time to plump for a school, I can safely say EFT will be near, if not at, the top of my list!

It just goes to show what difference a persons approach can make.

Should be going out there next year sometime...

SJ