PDA

View Full Version : More mysterious triangle aircraft

West Coast
8th May 2014, 22:15
The Texas Doritos sighted over the past months near Amarillo have made it to Afghanistan. Or it's nothing...

Footage shows 'UFO blitzing Taliban base in Afghanistan' | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623330/Is-Inter-Stellar-Assistance-Force-Mysterious-UFO-filmed-blitzing-Taliban-base-Afghanistan.html#ixzz318Oo3fxb)

500N
8th May 2014, 22:29
I read that, didn't know what to make of it.

Still don't.

hoodie
8th May 2014, 22:30
Q: How fake is that?

(A: V. Fake)

And if you doubt it, take a look at that Users other postings (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK5Z1-NjJjZYFK9MaOOJiCw).

e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuhJ0Y11nA

tartare
8th May 2014, 22:59
I've no doubt there are all sorts of UAV platforms we don't know about yet.
But this is immediately apparent as a fake I reckon.
Look at the way the object moves - it appears to be drifting and hovering before `firing'.
The whole article has a take the p1ss tone.
And then, as Hoodie points out, you look at the other posts... sheesh...

500N
8th May 2014, 23:02
I didn't have a close look at it so was sceptical
and now hoodie has shown shown posted it,
I agree.

West Coast
8th May 2014, 23:03
I imagine given Hoodie's post this is the musing of a bored photog.

TEEEJ
9th May 2014, 07:51
'Section 51' is a well know hoaxer. Why do these hoaxers never think that the original footage will be found?

He/She has produced the 'Afghanistan' video from this old Iraqi footage. Note that the footage is mirrored in the hoax.

8oTjTufJnXI&feature=related

The hoax video.

YQWqiI0jlQc&feature=related

Lonewolf_50
12th May 2014, 14:47
It looks like there were secondaries on that blast in video 1.

onetrack
12th May 2014, 15:02
This fake video only goes to show how easily half the world is fooled.

This reminds me of a local bloke who ran a smash-repair shop in the early 1960's.

UFO's were all the rage, so he thought he'd get in his newsworthy bit, too.
He grabbed an old Ford Customline hubcap that was lying around inside his shop, took it outside and spun it high into the air like a frisbee.

He got a mate to take a couple of pictures with his film camera when it was up at a good height - and when the film was developed he was chuffed to find he had a classic, slightly-blurry-but-certainly-a-UFO, shot!

He took it around the local newspaper who went front-page ballistic with the photo - and the great UFO story he gave to go with it!
Suddenly, it was world news, and on many leading newspapers pages!! He had media clamouring at his door for more! :eek:

He got pretty concerned about his little practical joke running out of control - so he spilled the beans on his stunt - and the paper published his admittance of the fake story and photo, just 2 or 3 days later.
Everything went back to normal, and we all had a good laugh at the gullibility of people, and the media in particular. :)

Haraka
12th May 2014, 15:27
The famous McMinnville (Oregon) case from 1950 was similar.
A small disc ,suspended from an overhead power cable, and photographed a couple of times by farmer Paul Trent, gave a slightly blurred image and was touted as a big "UFO" some way away.
This was held as a "classic " for well over 60 years by the tinfoil helmets, until exposed for what it was by digital imagery analysis last year.