PDA

View Full Version : BA transfer to LHR from LGW

wlonjay
20th May 2002, 22:53
so guys who knows whats going on ??????????

transfer of crew to lhr from lgw does this mean that the base is going to close????????

the way things r going it sounds as though this rumor re EOG crew operating a midfleet 737 and 777 could be true????

who knows anything ??????????:confused:

cabinkitten
21st May 2002, 18:17
Got the letter a couple of days ago...short at LHR for the winter schedule so looking for LGW Worldwide crew to transfer. No mention of numbers though.

wlonjay
22nd May 2002, 13:25
hi flatspin yeah brighton is ok thnks hated it for the first 6mnths as wasnt sure about people!

got a few good mates now though so happy and not too far from LGW!!!!!!!!

so u based at LHR now???????????

hows it going

wlonjay
22nd May 2002, 13:38
oh right im on the 747 777 fleet at LGW so may have flown with u on standby at the mo go on to 4hr15 tonight a 00.00 but not flying til next week DFW! great ! lol

oh well just had 7day CCS so cant moan would love to come across to LHR though some new places and faces!

got friends in rural ox not near chinnor are u???

FCNK
28th May 2002, 18:24
wlonjay, what part of brighton u at? i'm at presrton pk, working at lgw too (BA EFG) how long have u been down here?

FCNK
28th May 2002, 20:35
i'll take that as a compliment..i'm 28 i live at the top end of preston park, near the jarvis hotel, its dead quiet up this end. where are you?

nimmie
30th May 2002, 16:03
Logged on to this page as interested in the BA transfer issue however it seems to be more af a where are you living now page rather than the important transfer issues !!
Anyone got any facts on the future of BA at LGW:( :( :( :(

babird
2nd Jun 2002, 21:59
hey, rumours are that about 450 lgw WW are trnsfrd up to lhr ww, although you can imagine the **** that will go down at lhr if so happens. Rumours are flying and as always in this industry we never know what is happening until it is already done!
i dont think anyone will be able to give you a rock solid answer as i dont think anyone knows at this stage.
Sept/Oct/Nov will see some very interesting times for us BA c/c i an sure! Keep Smiling!:D