PDA

View Full Version : Home made helicopter

chester2005
7th May 2014, 00:05
saw this and thought i would share it, mods feel free to move it if is somewhere on here elsewhere

CwpksY1Sj64

Dynamic Roller
7th May 2014, 01:11
It's here (http://www.pprune.org/7802136-post1028.html).

krypton_john
7th May 2014, 02:20
Well, at the start of the video I was not expecting that thing to get off the ground - amazing.

Sounded like a lawnmower engine. Note the fuel tanks that looked like plastic milk bottles!

As we say down here... give that man a DB!

WASALOADIE
7th May 2014, 06:45
"Simples"
I didn't expect it to fly as well as it did.

Igor Sikorsky had to start somewhere.

Attila
7th May 2014, 08:58
Nice bit of ground taxying, spot turns and sideways flight.

He may have done that before......

Ii wonder if he is a Ppruner??:D:D:D:D:O:O:O

jellycopter
7th May 2014, 17:59
If this was in the UK, would it be legal? If not, and I suspect that would be the case, just how many laws would you guess he's breaking?

jimf671
7th May 2014, 19:24
Is this not the Ukrainian NPAS?

I hear the new glass cockpit version has serious CofG problems! :E

noooby
8th May 2014, 00:40
That is awesome. Well done! I don't have the balls to sit in it, but well done to that guy for having the Kahunas to fly it!

I'm a bit worried about the tail rotor stopping on its own and making that clacking noise though!

Suffolk Lad
8th May 2014, 01:19
I have to say I was waiting for something to leave what it was supposed to be attached to. I thought he flew it pretty neatly, I think he may have an hour or two under his belt.

jim63
8th May 2014, 01:47
You think that was scary,look at this guy
NEuleMkCPG4

onetrack
8th May 2014, 03:43
IMO, the Chinese bloke has done a great job with his design, as evidenced by the design appearance and smooth performance of his little rig.
I just hope he used something better than the standard Chinese QC in his construction work!
Don't forget the Chinese had gunpowder and rockets in the 14th century when we in the West were still using clubs and swords.
Never underestimate the skill set of many Chinese, because many are highly educatable and intelligent, and they have a gung-ho, can-do, attitude as well.