PDA

View Full Version : EASA Forms

Non-PC Plod
5th May 2014, 10:13
I have done skill tests and prof checks this week on Germans, Swedes, a Cypriot with a Swiss licence and some Dutch. Now we have some common rules for checks performed by foreign examiners, why can't we have one EASA form??? Every check I do, I have to download a particular form from the appropriate national authority, which is 99.9% the same as every other country's form, fill it in, and then try to find an address to send it to. 90% of authorities don't even put an email address on the form telling you where to send it! Aaarrgh!!!!!

But, (rant over) - is there any way anybody knows of asking the EASA authorities to get their fingers out and agree something really simple like a standard check form?

puntosaurus
5th May 2014, 14:14
Poor lamb. You'll just have to charge a little more for the burden that you carry.
Or you could begin the three year process of consultation to achieve your aim. Up to you really.

TeeS
5th May 2014, 15:13
Be careful what you wish for Plod - can you imagine what a form would be like if it kept all the national authorities happy:eek:

TeeS

hostile
5th May 2014, 17:01
Why don't go straight in the internet and fill up forms in there and then just select the place to send. Maybe too easy for the authorities. And they might loose some extra job they need to charge.:rolleyes:

Thomas coupling
6th May 2014, 09:38
Get a life R!
This is how you do it:
DON'T fill in the forms. Wait for the authorities to track you down and then complain to you about your inefficiencies. On the bottom of that page will be an e-mail;) Simples.

PS: When do Jan and I get an invite to take a spin across the Lake in your RiB, then?

nigelh
6th May 2014, 19:54
Nothing ever gets easier .....
I applied to D of T for permission to do aerial work in my N reg 109 . About 3 days later I get it all filled out nice and easy .... And free !!
Due to some maintenance I had to re apply . Told that the lovely lady who dealt with it no longer does as the CAA have stepped in !!!!!!
Re apply . Loads of pointless forms . A price of around £170 but nobody can quite say . One month later ...... Yes you guessed right . Sweet F all back from them . I fly on the N to keep away from the British muppets but sadly every now and then I have to engage ......
Luckily I have now found a loop hole and can do aerial work without getting a permit from them !!! ( there is ALWAYS a way ...)

Non-PC Plod
6th May 2014, 20:20
TC - Like the idea - I may end up getting snottograms anyway from half the authorities, as I am sure I have made loads of admin errors!!!
Fully booked this Summer. Taking bookings soon for 2015!