PDA

View Full Version : EASA Pilot Performance Exam

KidInk
27th Apr 2014, 22:05
Hi all,

My flight instructor recommended me to this forum for help and guidance, was just wondering if anyone has sat the new human factors exam recently and could help me out on what the new syllabus is, if changed at all?

Thanks.

Mach Jump
28th Apr 2014, 00:40
Hi Kidlink. Welcome to Pprune.

There is lots of great advice to be had on here, but quite a lot of bollxxxx too! So just be a bit careful at first. You will soon sort out the sensible people who know what they are talking about.

One of the many problems we have with the new PPL Exams, is that they no longer tie up with the textbooks available in that the answers to the questions can come from more than one volume.

The new Human Factors Exam is virtually the same as the old one though, so if you have any revision material it will still point you in the right direction. If you still have a few of the exams to do it will be worth getting the Macphee app for your smartphone or tablet.

Good luck with the Exam.

MJ:ok:

Johnm
28th Apr 2014, 05:56
Human evolution is a slow process so the answers haven't changed much :)

Maulkin
28th Apr 2014, 13:37
Well, I just passed that one about a week ago, but I'm not aware of the previous syllabus! Remember to take a calculator though, I ended up converting from km to nautical miles in my head for a question about reaction times with converging aircraft :)

KidInk
29th Apr 2014, 21:44
Thanks everyone!