PDA

View Full Version : Aeros Flight Training

clkorm3
17th Apr 2014, 17:27
I would appreciate some feedback on Aeros Flight training. I have recently completed ATPL and currently building my hours and is looking for a provider that can cater to my needs which is to work full time during week and do my training over the weekend. I was initially interested in doing my CPL/MEP/IR at CTC but they can not provide the training part time. From the research conducted, it appears as though they have number of branches and wants some feed back from people from different branches to help me make the decision as to which branch I should visit. I currently live near Leeds and all the reputable schools are all quite far away but I don't mind travelling as long as I am provided with quality service and training in return. I would also appreciate feedback about other schools.

Many thanks in advance

PPRuNeUser0173
17th Apr 2014, 19:40
Multiflight at Leeds advertise weekend CPL/IR training available at weekends.

CovAir
18th Apr 2014, 09:25
Aeros Flight Training at Coventry and Tollerton (Nottingham) are able/willing to provide CPL and MEP flight training at weekends.

GBEBZ
20th Apr 2014, 20:23
"Quality service and training" - You will get that at any Aeros base, but best to just go to the best - Gloucester - and do it full time :)