PDA

View Full Version : European flight training colleges

BARThompson
7th Apr 2014, 10:02
I have read many reviews and posts about Oxford, CTC and FTE. But there must be more integrated training providers than that in Europe. Is there anywhere else I should be considering?

PigeonVoyageur
7th Apr 2014, 11:28
Look at Ireland. National Flight Centre (Dublin) and Atlantic Flight Training Academy (Cork). They offer integrated courses and are much less expensive than CTC/OAA/FTE. If you google them, you'll get to their website and get all the info.

Obviously, some people will say that they don't have links with some airlines, some others will say not to go integrated, but go modular, others will say not to go at all unless it's an airline tagged scheme. All the above has been covered at length on this site. It's up to you to make up your mind.

Good luck

PS: If you do a search for the 2 above schools on this site too, you'll get some posts on these schools.

Watt001
20th Apr 2014, 16:38
Hello, I passed my training in FTO in Slovakia - Seagle Air. If you want, I can provide you some good contacts from there.

deepintothesky
20th Apr 2014, 17:06
hello. I am in the same position as you. I am more into looking for academies in greece though. I have done some research and I can let you know if you want about my results. also I will have a look tomorrow about a school in slovakia that they told me about it today.

CaptainCriticalAngle
20th Apr 2014, 17:23
There's also Flying Time Aviation in East Sussex, who do a full-time integrated course leading to a fATPL, and there's a modular option as well.

But no JOC or full-motion sims, only fixed-based.

mad_jock
20th Apr 2014, 18:59
There must be 40-50 schools dotted about Europe that do integrated.

In the Netherlands alone there are 5 I think. 2 In Belgium.