PDA

View Full Version : Qantas recruitment

majaan
18th May 2002, 09:15
Hi, I am new to the PPrune forums, having been advised by some friends to register.
I have just been employed by Qantas as a flight attendant based in Melbourne and was interested in chatting to people about possible accommodation in Melbourne. I would also be interested in any advice that may help make the transition to Melbourne and Qantas easier. Any assistance would really be appreciated. :)

FloatJockey
18th May 2002, 15:39
Can't help u with accomodation in mel but wanted to say WELCOME 2 PPRUNE and CONGRATS for the job!

Mrs. FloatJockey

airborne1
19th May 2002, 01:42
welcome to pprune and congratulations with qantas. Only thing I can suggest is looking up rentals or accomodation in melbourne area on the internet..that might help..

all the best

stewardess007
20th May 2002, 05:54
Maajan,

Firstly hi, and congratulations. If you get in touch with someone from Admin they should be able to supply you with some shared housing information off the Qantas bulletin board. At least you know that if they are crew they have no criminal record and are possibly not phsychopaths. Possibly........

Whilst we are on the topic of Qantas someone posted the HR number for cabin crew. Does anyone remember who it was or possibly repost it???

majaan
21st May 2002, 22:12
Have managed to find accommodation. Thanks for your advice and hellos to the site. Look forward to chatting with you further.
Thanks again..

Tray
17th Jun 2002, 10:45
Great news majaan!
I am in the same situation as you (new FA) and am in need of accommodation in MEL.... Can you give me any helpful tips (other than the QF Bulletin Board)? Thank you so much! ;)