PDA

View Full Version : Ukraine Crisis, Upcoming Redundancies?

Sop_Monkey
10th Mar 2014, 22:47
Just wondering how this is going to effect certain operations in and out of Russia.

See the UK Government and others no doubt are drawing up lists of prominent Russians, to decide which assets to seize.

If this is true and it goes ahead this will cost jobs I am sure.

His dudeness
10th Mar 2014, 22:56
Governments interfering with peoples lives....changing rules at will.

Nothing new, right ?

Putin will not back down, the losers will be us and a lot of other people working there or here in businesses that will have a very hard time in the near future. The German industry already warned that 6200 businesses will be affected in Germany alone. Putin has said he thinks about seizure of foreign assets in Russia.

This whole Ukrainian desaster is a nightmare.

Sop_Monkey
11th Mar 2014, 08:03
Yes I know the problem. Unfortunately "big picture" politics don't take the likes of you and I into consideration. Goes to remind us all the instability being employed in aviation. Get out while you can and before you're pushed is my advice.

Trim Stab
11th Mar 2014, 08:42
The push for sanctions is being driven by the USA - but they will not feel the effects as they do not have much trade with Russia. It will be Europeans that will suffer.

His dudeness
11th Mar 2014, 08:45
Yep, the US want - for whatever reason - to push NATO onto the borders of Russia.

But donīt underestimate the EU agenda. Both have dirty fingers in this play.