PDA

View Full Version : FLYNAS (NasAir)

Rice or Sand
7th Mar 2014, 12:00
They changed the name but the management remains. Annual pay increase for 2014 hasn't been paid. No word from management why and emails aren't answered. Moral is getting worse as this continues. Also contracts in China now raising pay on par with this place. Either they pay or it's back to China for more good food and bad air.

If you are thinking of coming here think twice. Ok maybe three times. Very hard to get the days off or vacation you request. Too stressful as the guy handling all that just doesn't care if you are happy or not.

PanAmFalcon
8th Mar 2014, 13:42
FlynAss mutated into AssAir

Working in a private company in Saudi Arabia is never a walk in the park!

Pilotasso
25th Sep 2015, 11:08
I don't know what are you talking about guys but at least for me I'm an expat here and I been working for 4 years with FLYNAS and until know no complains from me! If you are thinking to move out to China, think about it they increase their salaries maybe because nobody wants to go there, I have some fellows that joined some airlines in China and now they are looking for more options since the life there, is not paradise as you think ( Housing,taxes,food etc)
My last payslip with 86 hours was above 20kusd tax free! so for me I'm fine here, I will renew my contract for another 5 years?

Donovan
26th Sep 2015, 13:35
what about travel tickets? education allowance? housing?

foxtrot181
28th Sep 2015, 20:07
any idea when the next recruiting is going to take place?

foxtrot181
3rd Oct 2015, 18:03
anyone????

Ilyushin76
16th Oct 2015, 10:31
How difficult is it to join FlyNas as a F/O if you have 2000+ hours on the airbus family?

a3twenty
7th Feb 2019, 04:45
Pilotasso

Hello Capt. Are you still with flynas. Can I PM you for some queries.