PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot

RenierKriek
6th Feb 2014, 09:27
I work for a South African company that purchased a Cessna 206 from a company in the UK. We engaged Mr Robert Weaver's company, Sky Ferry, to undertake the ferry flight from the UK to South Africa.

Mr Weaver initially agreed to do the job, and we had certain conditions he was willing to agree to. One of the conditions was that a UK based family member and pilot would accompany Mr Weaver as a pilot to put our minds at ease.

The price was agreed and paid to Mr Weaver in good faith, after he informed us that most of the expenses would have to be carried by him upfront.

When the trip started, Mr Weaver decided that he did not like to have our representative with him and wanted out of the arrangement. On a telephone call with me, all three of us agreed that the ferry would not proceed and that he would repay our money to us (save for deductions for overflight permits already paid for and which would be usable by us). We also made practical arrangements with regard to the aircraft and equipment.

All of this just as background. Mr Weaver is adept at striking at these types of factual settings out in an attempt to discredit. So I accept that what appears above is a very summarised version of events. However, to this point, it does not form part of the complaint. The complaint is the following:

1. Weaver agreed to repay an amount and made the electronic transfer in the presence of our representative;
2. After our representative left, Weaver unilaterally changed the electronic transfer by deducting $3,300;
3.When questioned, Weaver asserted that this is the amount that ways paid to the overflight agents on our behalf and was still standing to our credit;
4. It transpires that he did not inform the overflight agent of the source of funds, and the agent accepted payment as being for Mr Weaver's large outstanding debt with them;
5. Weaver has never denied that the debt was due and was settled with our money;
6. However he flatly refuses to pay us the amount by which he was enriched.
7. Due to his unilateral decision not to proceed with the ferry, we suffered an additional $2,000 of damages, which we have decided not to pursue should we receive payment of the amount of $3,300.

I have experienced Mr Weaver to be unfair, dishonest and unreasonable. His reasons for cancelling the ferry were not only petty, he proceeded to effective steal $3,300 from us. He is not to be trusted, and I would seriously dissuade anyone from using the services of Mr Weaver or Sky Ferry.

I accept all contacts in this regard.

Jetblu
6th Feb 2014, 10:33
Oh dear! The popcorn is on.

Welcome to the club. It's a shame that you never previously saw this.

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/492514-robert-weaver-skyferry.html

CaptainProp
6th Feb 2014, 11:08
Research BEFORE buying a service from any company or individual, in ANY business, and you are much more likely not to end up in these kind of situations.

CP

Globally Challenged
6th Feb 2014, 11:11
Caveat Emptor - a 10 second google before handing over money to someone you don't know personally would have saved you any and all difficulties.

Lesson learnt.

Move on.

ksjc
6th Feb 2014, 12:37
Quite surprised Robert Weaver isn't in jail by now...or worse.

Pace
6th Feb 2014, 12:43
And Neither is Kevin Crellin alias Golden Eagle Pilot defender of the all that is good and just ? The Caped Crusader :ugh: but we hear little on that guy!

Pace

I.R.PIRATE
6th Feb 2014, 12:46
Ain't no pills for stupid.

If you haven't learnt small lessons like checking out backgrounds in aviation, then you probably shouldn't be flying.

Leave the 206 in the Uk and thank Weaver for saving your life. If google are so tough to master, imagine how you'd fare in the cockpit.

Newforest2
6th Feb 2014, 14:22
As a first post, this would presumably have been analysed by the mod gods especially considering the ultra sensitive subject, so it has passed the first test of authenticity.

Wokingseller123
6th Feb 2014, 15:21
Unfortunately as inexperienced people (today we obviously rue the decision), when it comes to ferrying aircraft, we relied on the guidance and recommendation of an agent.
I will in due course be posting a factually backed summary, with original copies of emails on a hosting site for people to read verbatim, PS: I will not correct the spelling and grammatical errors !!!!
Today, I am firmly of the opinion that I will not let Robert Weaver transport my 'lawnmower', let alone an aircraft. I agree 100% with other threads posted and this will be my advice to any person EVER wanting to ferry an aircraft, "FIRST research the Company and 'Pilots' and speak to people in the Industry and obtain INDUSTRY references before you entrust your asset to ANYONE.

Steak&Kidney_Pie
6th Feb 2014, 16:42
What is the second thread in the Biz Jets area?

YAWN! :ugh:

EDMJ
6th Feb 2014, 19:12
The original poster did not come across anything negative before engaging said ferry company, yet nonetheless managed to find this forum to complain in afterwards? I'm struggling to make sense of this.

His dudeness
6th Feb 2014, 20:01
Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc. The place for discussion of issues related to corporate, Ag and GA aviation. If you're a professional pilot and don't fly for the airlines then try here.

Taking money to ferry an airplane qualifies as 'professional' in that sense, doesn´t it ?

Just how professional RW is, no idea....

debiassi
6th Feb 2014, 21:50
It seems to me like there appears to be two tiers of background checks.
The first is the enthusiastic one where they are hoping not to find any adverse information so as not to douse the unbelievable deal they hope they have secured.
The second level seems to go a little deeper and is carried out when all is not as it first seemed.
This second, backs up the old adage of,
"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, the chances are, its a duck."
Unfortunately Weaver strikes again and will continue to do so until action is taken to stop him.
Its great to see that there is an increased web awareness again which may serve to save any number of potential victims but im sure there will still be those that slip through the net.

Lurcherman
7th Feb 2014, 06:24
I don't think we should be too harsh on Renier Kriek. He will not the be only person to have suffered a loss since original thread was taken down by the Mod. Just the only one to have admitted it here.
We were all taken in by Crellin, he even stole my identity!!
Weaver still has a credible web site and Eva appears to be a very long serving and loyal servant.
Thomas Handzlik, Rob Firth and Adam Miller are his pilots.
He has a long list of plausible testimonials, Jon Hilton of National Solicitors. BT Communications! He claims to have delivered their Meridian and given conversion training! Lots of other "satisfied" customers, allegedly.
Saw somewhere he claimed to have a contract with the Turkish military/ Airline?!

So where is the long arm of the law in all this?
Keep a Global Health Warning out on this guy. He will always be up to some scam where ever he is. It is his nature.

Cows getting bigger
7th Feb 2014, 06:51
Oh Eva! You have consistently spurned my advances. :(

Weaver - at times the saga was entertaining but, without doubt, there were a number of people who were being manipulative/manipulated - much of this being fuelled through this forum. The whole affair was rather disturbing and this forum didn't shine in the way it moderated various threads.

Tread carefully - Weaver is not the only who warrants a cautious approach.

jez d
7th Feb 2014, 11:33
Kevin Crellin update:

Shipston man in court on fraud charges (From Kidderminster Shuttle) (http://www.kidderminstershuttle.co.uk/news/regional/gloucestershire/10922901.Shipston_man_in_court_on_fraud_charges/)

Evanelpus
7th Feb 2014, 12:49
The original poster did not come across anything negative before engaging said ferry company, yet nonetheless managed to find this forum to complain in afterwards? I'm struggling to make sense of this.

Mmmm, I wondered this too.

A basic Google search reveals his past without too much of a hassle.

I have experienced Mr Weaver to be unfair, dishonest and unreasonable.

I am surprised he's still operating, to be honest (did I really quote this saying in a thread about Robert)? As I've said, a basic search would have started alarm bells ringing but you failed to do this. Don't expect to see your money anytime soon, if ever!

Globally Challenged
7th Feb 2014, 12:50
Seems there are plenty of fools which continue to be easily parted from their money

Evanelpus
7th Feb 2014, 12:55
Seems there are plenty of fools which continue to be easily parted from their money

Probably a little harsh. Weaver has shown in the past that he can be very adept at getting someone's business and by the time things have gone tits up, it's too late.

Weaver has certainly had Renier's trousers down over this and it's going to be a very expensive lesson in remembering that GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!

Newforest2
7th Feb 2014, 13:49
Curious that the O.P. has not made any further contributions to this thread, I see a small red flag waving on the horizon.

Evanelpus
7th Feb 2014, 13:53
Curious that the O.P. has not made any further contributions to this thread, I see a small red flag waving on the horizon.

Maybe his company has sent him to swim with the fishes in the Indian Ocean!:ok:

debiassi
7th Feb 2014, 14:25
Its worth bearing in mind that RW has more of an adverse web presence this week than he has had over the last few weeks.
This is largely due to further information coming to light.
It appeared that there was an active campaign, intent on cleaning up the first page of Google, and it nearly worked.
Now surely that serves to forewarn unsuspecting potential clients / victims.
It seems there is far less sympathy now then in times gone by.
Would this perhaps put others off coming forward?

Evanelpus
7th Feb 2014, 14:30
Would this perhaps put others off coming forward?

I suppose for every Renier prepared to come forward there is a strong probability that there are more who won't for fear of hurt pride and ego.

debiassi
7th Feb 2014, 15:28
www.legalbrokers.co.uk/robert-weaver-skyferry/index.htm (http://www.legalbrokers.co.uk/robert-weaver-skyferry/index.htm)

Little stunts like this go along way towards making him look like he is trading on the right side of the law?

Gulfstreamaviator
7th Feb 2014, 16:12
I have no connection to Jon Hilton or to the company he is fronting, but would be very cautious of the "invitation" to obtain recommendations from his contacts.

Why should they be in bed with Mr Weaver.

Glf

Wokingseller123
7th Feb 2014, 18:04
Apart from the listed associations of Captain Weaver (as he like to call himself), when he was supposed to fly to Gloucester to collect the C206 and for the Ferry to start, he cancelled coming to the UK with the offered reason, hold your breath: "The French Navy asked him to fly a search and rescue mission for them".

He then organized a wonderful guy (ex BA Captain) to fly with me from Gloucester to Quimper, and who has subsequently become a very good friend. So the one upshot of the Weaver fiasco is I gained a new friend with 'Chuck Yeager' level experience.

What should have been another 'red flag' was when we arrived in Quimper, Capt Weaver could not find his trailer in a trailer park at a place called Le Bois Soleil WITHOUT using his SatNav. The following morning he could not find the Airport without using his SatNav. This repeated itself 4 times. Imagine being unable to drive from yourhouse to your local field without using a SatNav EVERYTIME.

belowradar
7th Feb 2014, 19:27
I am go smacked to hear that he is still operating and up to his "old" tricks

Well maybe reputation doesn't matter after all ????:ugh:

debiassi
7th Feb 2014, 21:40
He then organized a wonderful guy (ex BA Captain) to fly with me from Gloucester to Quimper, and who has subsequently become a very good friend. So the one upshot of the Weaver fiasco is I gained a new friend with 'Chuck Yeager' level experience.

Sort of begs the question, why would somebody with such a reputation to look after allow himself to be tainted with an association to Captain Weaver?

Wokingseller123
7th Feb 2014, 22:00
Because neither I nor the guy who did us a favor knew about Capt Weaver at the time. I was ignorant and misled by the Agent who recommended Capt Weaver and the stand-in guy (my new friend) did all a favor agreeing to fly with me (rookie pilot) to deliver the Aircraft to Quimper.

PPRuNe Towers
7th Feb 2014, 22:19
No shortage of other folks having problems with Mr Weaver.

However, for the last 18 months we've referred them directly to the police - whether principals or their lawyers.

With an apparent long term campaign to hoover up after his reputation I moved this latest complaint into the BizJet and GA forum. I thought it time that folks know that the traditional M.O still goes on and I'm in contact with the poster.

Rob

debiassi
8th Feb 2014, 07:24
misled by the Agent who recommended Capt Weaver

If this agent is putting Weaver forward, then surely it would serve as a deterrent to put his name into the picture?

Newforest2
8th Feb 2014, 13:35
I see Sky Ferry are taking legal action against this Forum! :uhoh:

Jetblu
8th Feb 2014, 16:01
A link would have been helpful. I see something different.

https://twitter.com/SkyFerryLLC

Perhaps replace "action" with "advice" ??

Newforest2
8th Feb 2014, 16:51
Rob weaver Sky Ferry ‏@SkyFerryLLC (https://twitter.com/SkyFerryLLC) 8h (https://twitter.com/SkyFerryLLC/status/432081879395622913)
08/02/2014: Sky Ferry advance in their legal against Internet Brands. More to follow

Maybe, I read it as 'taking' legal action, but then it is 'Weaverish'. ;)

JPJP
8th Feb 2014, 20:26
Re. DO NOT use Robert Weaver as a ferry pilot.

interesting reading.

Evanelpus
9th Feb 2014, 18:17
Wokingseller

What should have been another 'red flag' was when we arrived in Quimper, Capt Weaver could not find his trailer in a trailer park at a place called Le Bois Soleil WITHOUT using his SatNav. The following morning he could not find the Airport without using his SatNav. This repeated itself 4 times. Imagine being unable to drive from yourhouse to your local field without using a SatNav EVERYTIME.

Is the Sat Nav you mentioned the one talked about at length in the previous thread? You know, the one that was allegedly on permanent loan from a lady in the US.:confused:

deefer dog
10th Feb 2014, 13:17
"The French Navy asked him to fly a search and rescue mission for them". That made me laugh!

Robert Weaver has two major faults, and one big problem.

He has deluded himself and others into believing that he is a gifted pilot - something he certainly is not. A number of his escapades demonstrates this admirably, most notably of course his crashing of a brand new Sceneca when flying it illegally.
He just can't help himself when it comes to stealing money obtained under false pretenses.It's in his nature.
His biggest problem though, apart from trying to clean up his web history, is that he will never be in a position to get a proper job in aviation because nobody in their right mind would ever hire him. His only option therefore is to remain self employed using the name of his tin pot Skyferry LLC company.

Newforest2
10th Feb 2014, 13:29
Sure he wasn't looking for the rat ship, Lyubov Orlova?;)

debiassi
10th Feb 2014, 14:37
tin pot Skyferry LLC company.

I cant help but agree but the sad part is, that same tin pot company is an effective medium for depriving unsuspecting individuals out of large sums of cash!!!!

His dudeness
10th Feb 2014, 15:09
nobody in their right mind and aviation

Am I the only one seeing the problem in your thought ?

Just sayin....

Nigd3
10th Feb 2014, 17:08
Is it just me, or is putting a connection on your own website to a website that has some pretty derogatory comments against you and your company, not exactly a good business practise?

People who know his reputation won't be positively swayed by his statement (or at least I hope not) and people who weren't aware of his reputation, now are, or at least should dig more after reading it.

Go Smoke
11th Feb 2014, 11:16
He can now be found on twitter as well.

FerrypilotDK
11th Feb 2014, 13:55
RW is like the now deceased D Fischer......lawsuit after lawsuit, but they still manage to get people to trust them, leaving aircraft abandoned round about the world.

Then there is the infamous GU, who after stealing from so many people, actually published a book about how not to get cheated by .....HIM! ...and he still managed to get people to pay him money to "protect" them from the cheats that he pioneered....as holds seminars for prospective aircraft buyers.......

sometimes the world is entertaining.

RetSigO
8th Jul 2014, 15:54
My misfortune with him happened in January 2012. Lost all $18,000.

I can be reached at: USA 001 - 256-541-8749

Cessnafly
10th Jul 2014, 15:00
FFS I would have thought that ginger would have been decapitated by now.

Where is he operating from these days?

Jonzarno
10th Jul 2014, 15:19
Did anything ever come of the Seneca he crashed in Greenland?

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/445619-seneca-v-crash.html

First.officer
11th Jul 2014, 11:29
Where is he operating from these days?

The continuing "Adventures of Ruprecht in Aviation Land", are here;

F/o

EatMyShorts!
12th Jul 2014, 13:05
Founded by Robert Weaver Skyferry has become one of the worlds largest ferry flight providers.Our flight planning office is also expanding!!WTH! Is this true or is this happening in his dreams only? How can a fraudster be allowed to be so successful? Why hasn't anyone met him "in a dark side street" yet?

deefer dog
12th Jul 2014, 15:39
It's all in his mind; one of a sick and deluded fraudster!

smallfry
12th Jul 2014, 18:06
Whats the legality of selling and sending PDF charts by email.. is that part of the licence agreement with Jepp or other providers.. ?

custardpsc
12th Jul 2014, 18:41
charity, publicity or insurance?

https://www.justgiving.com/channelislandsairsearch/Raisemoney/

Robert weaver sky ferry. Proudly supporting c.i air search and rescue. I know it's not much but we donate what we can." Donation by Robert weaver Skyferry
£2.00

smallfry
13th Jul 2014, 18:13
only that he says that his company will send you PDF trip kits with all the charts for your trip... Now, I doubt he makes the charts, and I doubt he has a licence to copy and email other peoples charts.. so its relevant in that way surely...?

cldrvr
14th Jul 2014, 11:26
Whats the legality of selling and sending PDF charts by email.. is that part of the licence agreement with Jepp or other providers.. ?

Have some here become so immune to the newest "alleged" fraud of 18k that we worry about PDF Jepps now?

deefer dog
14th Jul 2014, 15:41
From Sky Ferry web ****e....

08/05/2014: Robert Weaver, SkyFerry and his pal Alex have arrived in Jersey. We will be walking around the Island Friday and Saturday via the coastal route which is over 50 miles / 2days to raise funds for the Channel Islands Air Rescue and the Lions Pride appeal. Further more we will be camping, with a wet weekend forecast it will be a long few days fighting the elements. Please help support them by giving donations directly to:

I presume that the exceptionally generous donation of TWO POUNDS he made to the CI rescue fund was as a result of him and his mate Alex walking around the island. FIFTY PENCE each, per day! :D

diginagain
14th Jul 2014, 16:38
Ah, but we must remember he and his nav-qualified partner would have had to incur significant costs in order to take part. Travel to the CI isn't cheap, then there's the equipment ...

His dudeness
14th Jul 2014, 17:42
with a wet weekend forecast it will be a long few days fighting the elements

whoa, fighting the elements, is he ? I just wonder what Robert Falcon Scott would think about that statement...

Nigd3
14th Jul 2014, 18:06
This thread is definitely a candidate for having 'hamsterwheel' in the title

SpringHeeledJack
14th Jul 2014, 19:12
Anyone who wishes their clients a 'Happy 5th of July' is alright by me ;)

stevewill
21st Jul 2014, 20:55
Thanks to this site I may have just dodged a bullet! Emailed the infamous Captain, Chief Pilot, Ops Manager Mr. Weaver to ask for a quote. As luck would have it I also copied two other companies for the same quote, and both were very happy to point me in the direction of this web site.

Worth noting that he didn't actually reply with a quote, but rather a list of questions and references to his expertise in ferrying light twins, and in particular the Seneca V, across the Atlantic!

doucs
30th Jul 2014, 00:27
I work for robert weaver as à ferry pilot And hé dînant pay me. I am in process against him please send me all the things that he did, Wright now his home base is at Quimper in France . The process Will be at rennes in à France région.
Tanks for your hell

doucs
30th Jul 2014, 00:29
Hé is opérating in France at Quimper lfrq

cldrvr
30th Jul 2014, 10:02
I work for robert weaver as à ferry pilot And hé dînant pay me. I am in process against him please send me all the things that he did, Wright now his home base is at Quimper in France . The process Will be at rennes in à France région.
Tanks for your hell Start here:

Robert Weaver - Skyferry.

If anyone has suffered loss of property or money through the above person / company, please contact me and I will provide contact details for the various agencies involved with both recovery and investigation of various losses.

PorcoRosso
31st Jul 2014, 10:52
Doucs

Maybe not very smart to show your cards on pprune, mr weaver is a member and probably aware of your plan now.

You will find hundreds of pages dealing with skyferry here

You may want to edit/delete your post, if not too late.

doucs
31st Jul 2014, 11:01
Yes he Knows about my plan. He told me to remove my " criminalité slander" but i am not going to make it. Next he Will file à criminal And civil charges. Anyway i feel confident because i keep all the evidence by my side And i a ma honest Man un like Robert CHarles weaver

HyFlyer
1st Aug 2014, 11:15
I wish him luck proving 'criminal' slander. Slander is a 'tort' or civil matter.

It's a pretty basic thing to know the difference, and thus ignore the silly threats.....he clearly isn't talking to anybody with even the minutest understanding of the laws of France, UK or US or anywhere else that i can think of.

Further, slander is general considered a 'spoken' defamation whereas libel is the written or published form.

HIs understanding of law is almost as in depth as his understanding of aviation!!!

EatMyShorts!
1st Aug 2014, 15:14
Hey, that is an insult! He knows a lot about aviation! Flight planning for that Seneca that he crashed in Greenland was done with Microsoft Flightimulator's flightplanning tool with realistic weather updates! :ugh:

moonym20
5th Aug 2014, 14:17
Just fired up the APU so I can nuke some popcorn in the microwave, kick back in the rear club four and enjoy the show.

cldrvr
6th Aug 2014, 15:03
Any progress?

No longer ATC
8th Aug 2014, 12:09
Indeed- 2 years is a long intermission! Been waiting for the show to start again..! (Hello CLDVR!)

Nigd3
8th Aug 2014, 12:37
I had assumed, probably incorrectly, that the investigation into Ruprecht had died a death after that chap Goldeneaglepilot, got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and was exposed as a total con artist.

RW still seems to be carrying on regardless and picking up enemies on a routine basis without caring.

I think it will all end rather messily for him......

Cessnafly
12th Aug 2014, 12:07
Hmmm. I suspect that an aircraft owner is being manipulated with his extortionate fees/costs on the back of the recent Ebola news, judging
from his hidden agenda/comment on F..B

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FSky-Ferry-Aircraft-Delivery-LLC%2F150037135053821&ei=vvrpU53TLqnA7AbyqYDwCA&usg=AFQjCNEzqyALBiDeaweTj9uyeU-dUUH9NQ

deefer dog
13th Aug 2014, 15:54
If you look at the constant stream of tw@tter and updates published by the fraudster Robert Weaver of Sky Ferry it's pretty obvious that he isn't actually doing much work. If he was flying as much as he would like to be he simply wouldn't have the time to keep posting the bullsh@t.

rennaps
14th Aug 2014, 07:45
Cessna, did you wonder why the woman on the Skyferry facebook page is only a head shot?
The original photo is from
First Class Stock Photos and Illustrations - Royalty-Free Images - Thinkstock UK (http://www.thinkstockphotos.co.uk/royalty-free/first-class-pictures)
You have to cut away the watermark :) . See full original photo below
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/stk166210rke.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=8A33AE939F2E01FF3D377CB8EF5FFC8235FF9F52AF8DF74C0EEF703607 CCD482BCC685C059D63657

Rather cheap if you ask me

debiassi
13th Sep 2014, 08:26
Ha-Ha, just received two legal threats from Weaver in quick succession.
Made me laugh.
I have now blocked his email address. :)

Jetblu
13th Sep 2014, 14:28
Haha. Nothing like some nostalgia and reminiscing of past time mate. :)

.........not from Weavers of Warwickshire I hope. :oh:

mad_jock
13th Sep 2014, 15:52
Good to see you posting Jetblu!

How's tricks?

Presume your into the loads of clear up surgery to de-crispy your bits.

Hope your on the up these days mate.

Jetblu
14th Sep 2014, 23:14
Hi mad_jock, fighting fit cheers mate. They don't call me "Golden Wonder" for nuffink. ;)

As the namesake of this thread is to the aviation world, I have been busy with another like-minded individual by the name of Neil Drew NLP in the Hypnotherapy world, whom is inevitably destined like our friend here. All will be revealed very shortly. :cool:

debiassi
21st Sep 2014, 15:24
Good this end Dave.
Looks like I missed out recently on an aircraft that was destined for Libreville in Gabon.
Appears our friend got his grubby little mits on it and it ended up in LFRQ Quimper in France.
The usual carry on!!!

Kengineer-130
22nd Sep 2014, 01:01
I actually trained at the same school in the USA as Weaver, at the same time, such a shame to see someone turn out like this :mad:... It just shows the poor protection provided by the law to an honest person.

Cessnafly
22nd Sep 2014, 08:37
Well, by now joining all the dots up with what debiassi has said, coupled by
my thoughts in post #75, the modus operandi of weaver wasn't too challenging.

Jetblu
3rd Oct 2014, 11:53
Hi Dave - different day, same :mad: with our friend, eh.

Just to think, he was thanking you a few years ago. :p

I'm just getting a website up and running with numpty no 2 friend, very similar
to the one I did for numpty no 1 during that era, if you recall.

A Fresh Start - A open apology - PPRuNe Forums
http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/www.pprune.org/.../471792-fresh-st...
Professional Pilots Rumour Network

rigpiggy
4th Oct 2014, 13:27
realistically we need somebody to host a robert weaver/ferry pilot page. Then we need to hit it hard, move it to the top of the google rankings. Needless to say it makes it hard when people look online for services, and the first thing that comes up are court judgements

cessnapete
4th Oct 2014, 17:52
Don't worry about the threats of legal action from the Quimper caravan park. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive after some weeks, or more to the point my Lawyer daughter is!

gileraguy
7th Oct 2014, 02:08
A matter is not defamatory if it is true.
And you have to have a reputation to uphold before it can be reduced by defamatory imputation. If you have no reputation, you have no reputation to protect.
Ergo: commencing civil action (along with requiring a substantial amount into a solicitors Trust Fund) would be a precarious path for the subject of this thread...

ericthepilot
17th Oct 2014, 08:50
Why is it so quiet on the Robert Weaver News Network ??

Even RT TV has great news stories brewed up every day.
Can we not get more news on this guy ?
It's too quiet !!

Booglebox
17th Oct 2014, 09:50
Quite right ETP. The guy needs his own reality TV show :}

Evanelpus
17th Oct 2014, 10:48
I do think that the "no news is good news" analogy is spot on when it comes to Mr Weaver.

Feathered
1st Nov 2014, 15:14
It is interesting that Robert Weaver / Sky Ferry who skirts the law now uses phony claims of the law to attack the people he scammed.

Would love to see him try to do this in my state, which provides for treble damages against phony claims.

Lurcherman
13th Nov 2014, 18:49
Another victim, $16000 bucks down, plane got as far as Geneva before Weaver gone "sick" 10 days ago.
Is anyone getting anywhere near nailing this guy?

mutt
13th Nov 2014, 19:21
Another victim, $16000 bucks down They say that a fool and his money are easily parted, but this is getting ridiculous, a simple google search on RW would have revealed a lot of interesting information.

Evanelpus
14th Nov 2014, 08:02
They say that a fool and his money are easily parted, but this is getting ridiculous, a simple google search on RW would have revealed a lot of interesting information.

How many times has this been said about RW. Some people are fools and look no further than the ends of their noses and will use his services because they are probably cheaper than the competition. Short term gain for long term pain!

Maybe the FAA should pull his licence. If they fail to act on reports of criminal activities by someone holding one of their licences, then clearly there is something wrong with the system.

FAA and FIFA comes to mind here.

deefer dog
14th Nov 2014, 08:33
Lurcherman,

Just wondering how you got to hear about the latest victim, and if you can tell us more?

Would also be interesting to learn the registration domain of the aircraft, and if not N reg how Weaver (assuming it was him actually flying it) could operate legally with only his FAA ticket?

Cessnafly
14th Nov 2014, 13:00
My guess would be..... the stuffed owner has been frantically phoning around attempting to secure a genuine ferry pilot.

drag king
15th Nov 2014, 09:51
Maybe the FAA should pull his licence. If they fail to act on reports of criminal activities by someone holding one of their licences, then clearly there is something wrong with the system.

Not sure how the FAA could come into play here. In the end he's (allegedly) committing fraud, not reckless flying so it's more a contract terms violation or worse but not a breach of flight regulations. Then it's interesting how the can of worms opens when the airframes reach EU and never in US...

Just wondering how you got to hear about the latest victim, and if you can tell us more?

For those who haven't done it yet, you may want to join the AIRCRAFT FERRY group on FB. Some trustworthy chaps and companies there, worth loads of information.

Best luck the all owners!

aviation24x7
19th Nov 2014, 01:58
We are looking forward to welcoming Mr. Weaver in India.

If anyone knows about his MVT through India please let us know.

Thank you.

tfsur
20th Dec 2014, 16:44
Don't know if anyones interested but Mr Weaver is now advertising on Afors! Maybe he's down to ferrying flexwings

eaglescout
20th Dec 2014, 20:00
Robert Weaver | LinkedIn (http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/robert-weaver/26/8a0/136)

Jonzarno
26th Dec 2014, 07:15
He now has a SR20 for sale on Planecheck including an offer for conversion training and worldwide delivery if needed. :sad:

PlaneCheck Aircraft for Sale - New planes and price reductions (http://www.planecheck.com/?ent=da&id=25968)

Crontab
26th Dec 2014, 20:06
He is now offering dispatcher courses too - Training, Faa/naa/ Jar Flight Dispatcher Course Feb 2015, Clubs & training, advert ID=31963 (http://afors.com/index.php?page=adview&adid=31963&imid=0) :}

Tinstaafl
29th Dec 2014, 12:40
How is he qualified to teach for the Dispatcher certificate? Does he have an Adv. Ground Instructor certificate? What appropriate experience does he have? From reading the Seneca crash thread et al he hasn't exactly demonstrated competency in the area.

dallas
1st Jan 2015, 13:36
Notwithstanding his jolly japes in the cockpit, how come nobody has prosecuted this clown for fraud if the stories have any basis? And why hasn't anyone drawn his antics to the attention of his licensing authorities in the mean time? He's not doing this in [random tin pot country] so why aren't the criminal and aviation authorities feeling his collar before he kills someone?

Crontab
6th Jan 2015, 10:15
Speaking of fraud, he's back to flogging aircraft at suspiciously low prices - PlaneCheck Aircraft for Sale - New planes and price reductions (http://www.planecheck.com?ent=da&id=26017)

Going by this advert he obviously doesn't have a clue what he is talking about:

- That's a G1, not a G2 as the latter didn't start production until 2004
- Those are some funny-looking Garmin 496s! :}
- What's a PDF? :} (assuming he means a PFD, which the aircraft doesn't have anyway)
- That certainly isn't a three-axis autopilot!

Misrepresentation of goods anyone?

Evanelpus
6th Jan 2015, 15:50
That link doesn't work.

Has no-one ever heard of a Google search?:confused:

The exploits of Robert Weaver have been well documented, not only here but elsewhere and anyone who get's involved with this character deserves everything they get.:ok:

His dudeness
6th Jan 2015, 17:36
Has no-one ever heard of a Google search?

The Turkish Government apparently hasn´t....

Robert Weaver Sky Ferry - Legal Brokers Ltd (http://www.legalbrokers.co.uk/robert-weaver-skyferry/index.htm)

Skyferry Aircraft Delivery LLC has been contracted by the Turkish Government to deliver multiple training aircraft for a new flight training organisation which will be benefit it's local citizens. Therefore helping Turkish nationals train for their licenses all the way from private pilot level up to Airline Transport Pilot.

The multi million dollar project has been designed to increase the amount of commercial pilots within the country. A number of supporting carriers, including Turkish Airlines, will be working closely with the organisation

It is hoped that the airlines will be able to hire more of their own nationals as opposed to the current situation of having to hire and outsource from Europe.

Multiple deliveries have already taken place this year with another 15 schedule movements for next spring which will include the ferrying of popular training aircraft such as the Cessna 172 and Piper Seminole.

Skyferry and Chief Pilot Rob Weaver are delighted to have landed such a major contract and are working to deliver the aircraft on time and on budget.

For further information regarding Skyferry, Robert Weaver or if you would like a personal recommendation please don't hesitate to contact me.

Jon Hilton

Director

Legal Brokers Ltd

Tel; 0845 603 0708

Newforest2
6th Jan 2015, 18:06
Interesting! Wonder if this is the same Jon Hilton? Legal Brokers would appear to be predominately a UK house conveyancing entity. Ironic that their address is 'The Old Police Station!'

Jon Hilton becomes first person to fly to Canada and back in microlight plane | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569154/British-daredevil-father-fuelled-200-CHOCOLATE-BARS-makes-history-person-fly-Canada-tiny-microlight.html)

honeybadger7
6th Jan 2015, 21:44
"Rob Weaver" is a liar and a thief.

I have personal experience with the man and am posting hoping someone's Google search brings him to this thread.

I've been contacted by local police in the UK regarding him and no measures have ever been taken against the man. Either he's a legal wizard who knows just where the enforceable limits of fraud lie, or that authorities just don't care.

I suspect the latter. Such things usually catch up, and for his sake, I hope it's the legal system rather than "Professional" job.

hb7

Jetblu
7th Jan 2015, 02:03
Quote: "Rob Weaver" is a liar and a thief.

Sorry to hear that you have only discovered this now.

Quote: I have personal experience with the man and am posting hoping someone's Google search brings him to this thread.

Many of us have had similar displeasures with him, although unfortunately, he is not alone. Whilst the world of the internet has been fabulous for virtual information, these people also use it as a tool for unregulated and fraudulent activities to lure the unsuspecting.

I did note the training course here.
Training, Faa/naa/ Jar Flight Dispatcher Course Feb 2015, Clubs & training, advert ID=31963

I suspect it is also unapproved and unregulated.

Not too dissimilar to this numpty here. Neil Drew | About me (http://www.neil-drew.co.uk/about-me.neil-drew)

He was an ex carpenter/ wood spoiler, failed joinery proprietor.
Neil John Thomas Drew profile | free company director check (http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/neil-john-thomas-drew-2)

In about 2006, decided hypnotherapy counselling was his new vocation in life.

He went here. Student comment page (http://www.essexinstitute.co.uk/pages/testimonials)

He has no relevant academic qualifications whatsoever, although he did
attend a few day unregulated seminars, gathered a few worthless certificate of attendance diplomas and bingo, he has decorated himself in more letters behind his name than Adi Amin had in medals and now actually refers people to himself as a psychologist. :=

Quote: authorities just don't care.

Again, you are right. The authorities would rather be out catching speeding motorists.

Evanelpus
7th Jan 2015, 08:10
On time and on budget, two statements that definitely don't apply to Weaver.

I almost choked on my Coco Pops:eek:

Keef
7th Jan 2015, 21:09
I hope for his sake that he doesn't try to rip off the Turkish Government. They aren't renowned for being forgiving.

treadigraph
9th Jan 2015, 13:03
On time and on budget, two statements that definitely don't apply to Weaver.

He may be stretching the definition of "deliver" a bit too.

Contrail 39
16th Jan 2015, 12:14
We contracted with Robert Weaver to deliver an Air tractor 502B from America to South Africa. His initial appearance of efficiency waned very quickly, and we were progressively sucked into more than a months delay. His excuses are legendary, and the best one, directly to me after yet another weeks delay, was that he was going through a very difficult divorce. Well, he is not even married !!
The aircraft never left America, and he still owes us money. If you are thinking of using him, read about his MO, going back 10 years and think again. I wish I had...hindsight is twenty twenty.
Below is a factual account of how he operates !!

Proflight l Sky Ferry - Timeline of events

9th September 2014

Proflight made contact with Sky Ferry (Robert Weaver), to get our Air Tractor (AT502B) ferried from Olney, Texas – Lanseria, South Africa.

10th September 2014

A contact was signed between Proflight and Sky Ferry.

In the contact, it was stated that the expected ferry timeline would be 6 days (subject to any weather delays).

A southerly routing was agreed for the ferry.

11th September 2014

We received the co-signed contact back from Robert Weaver (Director of Sky Ferry).

Proof of payment was made to Sky Ferry for the full amount.

11th – 16th September 2014

Various emails backwards between sky ferry, tom and Jeff McClatchy at Air Tractor regarding the route, fuel, HF radio etc

16th September 2014

We were informed that Thomas Handzlik was going to be ferrying the aircraft. We received all his pilot information.

18th September 2014 - Email from Robert to Terry at Proflight

“Toms flying up today to view the aircraft. Departure set of the 23rd September. All systems go.

Jeff as I previously mentioned you should get the HF for Friday or Saturday, Monday absolute latest.

Rob Weaver”

23rd September 2014 - Follow up email from Rob to Terry

“Morning Terry/Graham,

Hope your well. Tom got to the factory yesterday and has taken acceptance of the aircraft. The HF radio which I put on two day service was supposed to arrive yesterday but it will not arrive until noon today in TX. Tom will depart to Bangor later but that might not be until about one or 2 PM local time.”

I will be indisposed for the next three or four hours but you can track the progress of the flight on FlightAware.

Rob Weaver”

24th September 2014 - Payment issues from Robert to Tom

“Hi Guys,

The HF arrived yesterday at 14:00 local. My bank did make a error on a payment we sent to Tom Thursday. It was rectified yesterday and should show as credited on tins account very soon today. However I don't anticipate a departure until tomorrow by Tom.

Tom imperative your in the air Thursday so Maine aero can rig up the HF with Antenna they have on Friday as they are closed at the weekends.

I apologise for the minor delay”

25th September 2014 - Email to Proflight

“Tom will be on the way today. Everything sorted ref banking. Jeff, Tom will give you a routing amendment copy for customs. Tom no tail block on the flight plans please as we'il want to track you.
Rob Weaver”

26th – 29th September 2014

There are a number of emails backwards and forwards between Tom, Robert and Jeff. After a number of further delays the HF was planned to be installed on the 29th September 2014.

30th September 2014

Aircraft left air tractor factory enroute to have the HF radio fitted.

1st – 2nd October 2014

Correspondence between Rob and Tom regarding the routing, HF and departure date

In addition, we were asked to send the physical address for certain equipment to be shipped.

3rd October 2014

We were informed that Tom had walked off the job. When we spoke to Rob, he informed us that the pilot was still there and ready to fly.

“Hi Terry, rob here just after midnight here in Austria. I've just spoken with Tom and he most certainly has not walked out of anything. In order to avoid part shipping costs we have been placing those parts in the tailboom and also fixing some last-minute avionic issues in relation to the HF radio and some minor boom issues. We are all working around the clock to get this moving however I will call you as promised tomorrow morning.

I apologise for delays to date, there are some things which have had to be applied and done.

All at expense to me and not you guys.

I'm encircling a departure schedule from Tom

Tomorrow, the local A&P/IA has been working hard to fix some last min aircraft issues.

I've not left this with anyone else but me and Andy in the firm to deal with, I know it might not sound

Much ..... But thank you for your patience.

Rob Weaver”

4th October 2014

There are a number of emailes between Terry and Rob stating:

Rob isnt answering his calls.
Rob insisting that he is taking responsibility for the delays.
Tom is still on the job and that the ferry would commence over the weekend.

6th October 2014

Email from Rob stating the following:

He has now fired Tom.
He was busy boarding the flight to do the ferry himself.
He agreed to knock off funds from the quotation and would be repaying Proflight accordingly.

“Hi Graham, I've just got home and will be packing/planning to come and get the aircraft ASAP. I've sacked Tom (he was a employee until now) ia'l expand further but he's sending funds back to me today. I will advise the route I fly. I'm also knocking off some costs for all this inconvenience. Again Ia'l expand further tomorrow.”

7th October 2014

A number of emails from Rob in which he confirms his planned ferry route, departure date for Thursday the 9th October 2014.

8th October 2014

Email from Rob regarding the ferry departure date.

“Ken. As per my official instructions, please remove the aircraft from the hangar and tie it down outside. Thank you for the competitive fuel price and spay dissemble. In positioning from Paris shortly. Rob Weaver”

Terry’s response – “Thanks for the update Rob!!”

Rob’s response – “I won't let you down, Rob Weaver”

9th October 2014

As it had been previously agreed, Graham sent an email to Rob that he was on track to leave that day. His response:“Plan is to arrive tomorrow morning into kdfw then car over to the field to be in KCAK for tomorrow night.”
Again, we had now missed another hard date!

10th October 2014

We get the news from Rob that he wasn’t going to be flying but instead had contracted with Paul Simmions to do the flight!!!!! As you can imagine, this is completely unacceptable and against the agreement that was made.

“Good Afternoon Graham & Terry,

I had to re schedule the trip with Paul Simmons as my standby ticket today was full plus additionally I am concerned with the North Atlantic weather that with recent seperation proceedings that I'd be unable to complete the trip in time hence why I'm paying another one of my FL based pilots to get it underway.

With Thomas letting me down and other things I have to manage I can't commit 100% of my time to this at the moment. I've covered a lot of costs out my own pocket including the de- rigging as a form if compensation and paul is positioning to the field now, you'll be able to track him on flight aware.

Paul Simmons

FAA CPL / IR / ME / CFI / CFII /MEI

11 PIC Oceanic crossings

FAA class 1 medical , 2000 TT

Significant pt6 & tail time.

We are honouring the commitment promised, albeit with delays. I can't give a exact arrival date, that's not possible but from departure we should be able to adhere to the predicted contractual estimated time.”

11th – 15th October 2014

A number of emails backwards and forwards between Proflight and Rob
Rob again promises that the aircraft is ready to fly and that Paul is qualified on the aircraft.

During a conversation with Terry and Rob on Sunday the 12th October 2014, Rob undertakes / commits to saying that “if the aircraft doesn’t depart by Monday night, then he would return the money back to Proflight for the ferry”

Terry spent the entire evening, tracking down the aircraft, speaking to Ken at Southern Star Aviation and trying to get to the bottom of the situation.

As it transpired, the following points need to be made.

Paul wasn’t qualified to fly the aircraft
He hadn’t been paid from a previous job and had in effect left the aircraft over the weekend!
Rob had no idea that this had even taken place, as he was still telling us on the 15th that the reason for the further delays we due to weather and not that the pilot had gone!

Cessnafly
16th Jan 2015, 20:24
:rolleyes:

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/554739-robert-weaver-same-old-mo.html

deefer dog
17th Jan 2015, 12:41
Incredible!

When will someone/newspaper/aviation magazine/ write a book/article?

Cessnafly
17th Jan 2015, 14:30
As an aside........we were chatting about this lunchtime. How on earth would somebody like Contrail 39 pursue Weaver legally?

As we know, Weaver deliberately positions himself around various parts of Europe to potentially shake the authorities off here.

Just a thought. :bored:

cldrvr
18th Jan 2015, 17:26
Incredible!

When will someone/newspaper/aviation magazine/ write a book/article?

Based on what? Rumours and gossip found on the internet? Unless someone is finally willing to take this further and get some charges filed that stick and get proven in a court of law somewhere, this will just remain rumours and gossip.

It is entertaining at least.

Evanelpus
18th Jan 2015, 19:35
Oh dear Contail.

I've said it before and, sadly I've no doubt I'll say it again, you've only got yourself to blame. Weavers antics are all over the internet, certainly long before you entered his web.

Don't people do any research these days:ugh:

Nigd3
18th Jan 2015, 19:45
Cessnafly

I get the impression that until someone is killed from his actions, none of the authorities will step up, be it the CAA, FAA, ?AA, or one of the various countries police forces. It all sounded too complicated with a co-ordinated effort needed to define who could prosecute for what and where. This got further derailed when GEP was found out to be a convicted fraudster.

I suspect that he will eventually piss off the wrong customer, who has a short temper and a big wallet and his next flight would be in (the back of) an air ambulance, if he is lucky.

INNflight
18th Jan 2015, 21:07
First contact with someone and one day later you signed a contract? Even if this is true - your research wasn't very thorough, was it? :{

Lurcherman
22nd Jan 2015, 13:31
First thing you have to realise you can kiss goodby to any monies paid to Weaver.
You will have start over if you can still afford to get the aircraft to its final.
Weaver is not an Ag tractor pilot and never will be.
Not wanting to advertise but I have several Weaver rescues under my belt. If you want help and are prepared to pay the going rate I can sort it for you.
PM me.
PC Rohan Khan is building the now extensive file.

Evanelpus
22nd Jan 2015, 15:11
PC Rohan Khan is building the now extensive file.

How long does it take the rozzers to build a file. I remember reading ages ago that the local plod were doing the same. This PC Khan, is he West Midlands police?

Jonzarno
22nd Jan 2015, 15:47
I must say I find it a bit surprising that people are still reporting that they have been done over by this guy. There is a sticky thread on this very forum that has been read almost 55,000 times and simply Googling his name throws up enough negative comment to make anyone needing to ferry a plane to run a mile.

I would also suggest that part of the problem here is that most of the things that Mr Weaver is alleged to have done are not actually criminal unless the victim(s) can demonstrate / prove INTENT to defraud, something that by its very nature is hard to do.

Pretty much all of the cases I have read about here can be explained as contractual disputes or potential breach-of-contract claims. For example:

"You promised to ferry my aircraft from A to B via C, you dumped it at C and left me in the lurch".

“You tell me that you think my aircraft in not airworthy and you need $5000 to fix it, I don't agree so you refuse to fly it."

Neither of these is of itself a criminal offence, it is a contractual dispute between two parties and a dispute of that kind is a civil matter and not something in which the police would take any interest: caveat emptor! Of course, that's made even more difficult because of the diversity of locations and jurisdictions involved.

I guess it could become a criminal matter if someone could prove a systematic intent to do this repeatedly for fraudulent gain, but collecting the evidence to do that in a way that would be acceptable to the police is likely to be very difficult indeed. Of course an unscrupulous person could take advantage of this to exploit victims who do not do adequate due diligence before entering into a contract with them.

The one exception of which I am aware, where several potential offences against the law and aviation regulations were ALLEGED, is the Seneca crash which was the subject of another thread here.

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/445619-seneca-v-crash.html

Does anyone know if anything ever came of it?

Jetblu
22nd Jan 2015, 19:18
I wasn't going to post this again but due to the 88 page "A Ferry Bad Experience" (Due Diligence) thread going off air for unknown reasons, here goes..

I would suggest that the modus operandi of Weaver with intent to defraud was relatively easy to prove with his case history. The only problem I foresee would be finding a competent rozzer to deal with it.

In my case in 2009 he collected my Saratoga from Illinois and left it in Ottawa claiming the weather was too bad. In fact, the other pilot with him said the weather was ok but he did not have the North Atlantic experience. Weaver later then said that he had to get back for a wedding.

Case 2. In 2010 Weaver was contracted to ferry a C206 from USA to Zambia.
I was told that Weaver had contacted the owner to tell him that his aircraft was in Coventry UK and needed a $5000 repair amongst other excuses.

Smelling a rat, I arrived at Coventry and found the aircraft serviceable.
With the owners permission I flew it out of Coventry and to another secure UK airport awaiting for the new contracted ferry pilot to arrive.

In both cases, despite numerous requests, no monies were refunded.

Jonzarno
22nd Jan 2015, 20:11
JB

I have every sympathy with these experiences but my point is that they demonstrate a breach of contract, perhaps also a high level of bad faith, but the remedy for them is through the civil courts.

Unfair though it might well seem to many of us, me included, I doubt the police would pursue either case as a criminal investigation.

Jetblu
22nd Jan 2015, 20:45
Jonzarno

The underlying factor was ascertaining a bona fide address for service,
with the other underlying feature being jurisdiction anomalies which
you rightly mention.

If Contrail 39 wants me to process his claim this through the High Court in London
and has all the relevant info, I will gladly assist FOC

No Fly Zone
24th Jan 2015, 12:53
Anyone with the moxy to build/operate/own/sell/fly an airplane should have the brains to thoroughly examine any contractor retained for any flying-related function. WTF happened here - or perhaps did not happen.
While the owner/operator got screwed, whose fault is that? If nothing else, they should have restricted payment or paid under 50/50 terms.
Weaver is truly a thug, but the victim, contrail 39, is also not the sharpest pencil in the box. When all else fails, apply a little common sense. :ugh::ugh:

No Fly Zone
24th Jan 2015, 13:10
Why, oh WHY does this remain an open topic? Do aircraft owners/operators not check their hired ferry pilot's credentials? I check the reputation of the guy that paints my porch, let alone one that might ferry an expensive airplane between continents. Yes, Mr. Weaver is most likely a money-grabbing thug, but the Real Idiots are the people that continue to hire him. Even a simple Google search will turn up enough negative detail to tweak your nose a bit, but you still hire him. Why? Shame on Weaver, but double shame on you and the others that continue to hire this thug. :eek::ugh::sad:

noneya
27th Jan 2015, 05:01
Could it be another Weaver ferry job?

VIDEO: Dramatic Pacific Ocean Crash (http://viral.buzz/video-dramatic-pacific-ocean-crash/)

Jonzarno
27th Jan 2015, 06:32
No, it wasn't.

It was being ferried by The Flight Academy who are also one of the leading training organisations in the US. Here is the text of a press release they have issued:

The safety of the Cirrus SR22 aircraft was demonstrated again yesterday when our pilot, Lue Morton, successfully deployed the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System over the Pacific Ocean. Mr. Morton was recovered from the ocean without injury.

Mr. Morton elected to deploy the parachute after several hours of unsuccessful troubleshooting of a fuel system malfunction. Although the aircraft had adequate reserves for the flight, and fuel remaining at the time of the parachute deployment, the remaining fuel was unable to reach the engine for unknown reasons.

The pilot was in communication with the Coast Guard, our office, and aircraft mechanics while attempting to resolve the issues.

The US Coast Guard monitored the aircraft as it flew and observed the parachute deployment, touchdown, and Mr. Morton's recovery by the Holland America cruise ship Veendam.

Our heartfelt gratitude goes to the US Coast Guard for their tireless efforts and to the crew of the Veendam for a speedy retrieval of Mr. Morton from the water.

The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) will lead the investigation into the cause of the accident. Further questions should be directed to the NTSB.

END QUOTE

noneya
27th Jan 2015, 07:29
Meant as a joke!

Evanelpus
27th Jan 2015, 12:34
Meant as a joke!

I saw it as that but hey ho:ugh:

Anyway, it couldn't have been Weaver, there's no way he would have had the foresight to equip a plane with a safety parachute.

This is also irony, by the way.

noneya
28th Jan 2015, 01:56
Well done Sir!

:D:D:D

Jonzarno
16th Jun 2015, 17:28
I've sent him an email to pay up soon, or my son will leave the aircraft where it is and come back home.

Which won't cost Mr Weaver a bean.

The aircraft owner on the other hand.........:sad:

Sounds like a familiar tale in the making.

Evanelpus
17th Jun 2015, 08:27
My son is a pilot indeed and he is a regular on PPRuNe ,

and he still took on a job involving Robert Weaver?

I'm sorry, but any sympathy I may have had for him when I read your first post has disappeared.

When will people learn!:rolleyes:

Thud105
17th Jun 2015, 09:55
Perhaps learn not to have any dealings WHATSOEVER with RW?

5Z4
17th Jun 2015, 10:04
removed because my son requested to

Keef
17th Jun 2015, 13:31
I am to remove all my posts or else.....

Says who?
Extra line for the text counter.

Jonzarno
17th Jun 2015, 14:50
The same person who wrote this, perhaps?

http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/471792-fresh-start-open-apology.html#post6902537

5Z4
17th Jun 2015, 18:18
removed because my son requested to

wankers , goodnight :zzz:

Keef
17th Jun 2015, 18:31
Domains registered in your name? Why on earth would anyone bother to do that? It would be clear to anyone who checked that the registration wasn't by you. Sounds like a waste of money to me.

Oh well.

Tinstaafl
18th Jun 2015, 00:39
Flight simulator wankers, huh? Well, most of us who fly professionally do have to train in a sim yearly or twice yearly, or otherwise demonstrate competency, so I suppose one there's some truth in the flight sim bit. Mind you, we don't regards MS Flight Sim a suitable means to flight plan, unlike, it seems, RW. So perhaps the ****** bit was applied to the wrong person.

Meanwhile getting burnt by RW - in spite of all the unfortunate events revealed here about his practices - leads you to be upset with the professionals on PPRuNe who counsel against having anything to do with him? Curious way of thinking...

5Z4
20th Jun 2015, 19:58
https://yourtrashismycash.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/businesscard.png

custardpsc
28th Jun 2015, 06:29
To answer Jonzarno's earlier point - I suspect that the reason people are using Robert Weaver is that the Sky Ferry facebook page now ranks higher on Google than the warnings...

https://www.facebook.com/150037135053821/photos/pb.150037135053821.-2207520000.1435472494./887631567961037/?type=1&theater

fernytickles
28th Jun 2015, 14:44
Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC
3 April ·
News: 1196 likes, 4 more to make it 2000 would be nice.

Oooh look, I have 1143 posts. Another 7 & I could have ...................................... 2000?

Rob’s response – “I won't let you down, Rob Weaver”

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/Kcj/yMB/KcjyMB6cq.jpeg

Jetblu
27th Sep 2015, 17:25
If it wasn't all so serious it would be very funny.

Robert Weaver has written to a court and said....

i. Somebody, allegedly, on this forum has been impersonating a UK
Customs officer claiming to be me.

ii. Somebody, allegedly, on this forum has written to the FBI and FAA
stating that Weaver sabotaged two of his aircraft at Coventry Airport.

[ The only scam of Weaver's at Coventry that I can remember was when
he told a USA owner that his C208 had gone tech and ransoming more
money from the owner. I recall getting involved and flying the aircraft away from
Coventry with no issues whatsoever]

iii. Somebody, allegedly, has written to a flying school in the Philippines
where the said plank was allegedly a Chief Flying Instructor and asked them
to sack the said plank otherwise they would suffer on-line abuse.

iv. Allegedly, [in planks words] plank has been interviewed by British Police
and his business practices are right and just. Allegedly, they have
recorded NFA No Further Action. :confused:

I recall somebody on-line stating that plank had told them that he was going through a divorce, hence his excuse for not being able to fulfil another contractual obligation. Of course we all know that was BS. Can anyone throw any light on this?

I also recall somebody saying that Weaver was holed up in a caravan somewhere. It has become apparent that plank has contracted the services of another numpy with a caravan fetish. Neil Drew NLP of Hertfordshire.Or Hetforfordshire as Mr Drew spells it.
Hertfordshire does happen to be Bawtry, South Yorkshire but we won't call him a liar for the sake of 175 miles.
It is known that Drew has a alcohol problem and a personality disorder. I think one can safely say if you partake in a ritual to have your DNA activated that can safely be regarded as a brain disorder. I am curious for others thoughts. Do we think that the plank has seen the light and is getting taken for some NLP by someone of similar traits and tendencies?

Has anyone had any recent dealings with the plank to verify the address/s displayed on his website?

Cows getting bigger
27th Sep 2015, 19:05
I'm still waiting to hear back from Eva. :(

http://www.sky-ferry.com/files/cache/90da33d4aec5e38053e5f9cfdcdbe0aa.jpg

debiassi
27th Sep 2015, 19:13
Cows Getting Bigger and all who have been spurned by EVA.

A simple image reverse reveals the below.

https://www.imageraider.com/search/#p09a95d3b2c858ff27e3fe0a528f39d69

Cows getting bigger
27th Sep 2015, 19:28
Noooooo, she's real. He told me himself!

Newforest2
28th Sep 2015, 07:01
Her real name might be Evet but then I can't read Turkish.

maxphlyer
28th Sep 2015, 08:23
"Evet" means "Yes" in Turkish. However, I kind of doubt that this was what she said to the plank... :rolleyes:

NutLoose
28th Sep 2015, 10:07
Kevin Crellin update:

Shipston man in court on fraud charges (From Kidderminster Shuttle) (http://www.kidderminstershuttle.co.uk/news/regional/gloucestershire/10922901.Shipston_man_in_court_on_fraud_charges/)

Ouch

https://pprune.wordpress.com/2013/06/14/david-henderson-aka-kevin-crellin-aka-golden-eagle-pilot/

Jetblu
28th Sep 2015, 10:34
Nutloose you're on the wrong thread mate. There's been a new thread and
update since then.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwjpj7PkwpnIAhWCtBoKHfoGDbM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pprune.org%2Fprivate-flying%2F559934-our-old-friend-goldeneaglepilot.html&usg=AFQjCNE6w7C_yXjgWr2LHPEfwiqPFHU0Dg&bvm=bv.103388427,d.d2s

Let's keep this one focused on the thread title if we can.

PPRuNe Towers
28th Sep 2015, 11:15
Item iv

Weaver is actually recorded as a no show. Each and every time he was going to attend a police interview to 'set the record straight' he was a no show. Not mutterings - information direct from the police and therefore court friendy confirmations available.

Rob

Jetblu
28th Sep 2015, 14:38
All starting to make more sense.

Having received a PM and two emails from unpaid ferry pilots, I suspect that the plank is deliberately contracting North Atlantic routes out to purposefully stay away from the UK himself.

I was originally told that a warrant for his arrest had been made. Getting conflicting intel from the police now whom state what you said.

One sure way of putting his antics to bed is to lay the information before the Magistrates Court as I have just done with three others and bypass the police.
At the worst case scenario the CPS will simply take the case over.

Evanelpus
29th Sep 2015, 14:03
I'm with you Jetblu but we all know the British justice system is crap when it has to deal with cases like this.

Let the Feds deal with him and give him an extended stay at Guantanamo:ok:

Jonzarno
29th Sep 2015, 17:07
Don't hold your breath!

How long ago was the Seneca accident in Greenland (http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/445619-seneca-v-crash.html)? What has been done about that?

How long has the PPrune Towers Robert Weaver locked sticky (http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/492514-robert-weaver-skyferry.html) offering to put alleged victims in touch with appropriate authorities been there? How many have read it? What has been the result?

No: if the allegations against him are true, Mr Weaver may well have found a modus operandi that lets him do these things without anyone touching him.

Maybe he isn't so stupid after all.........:uhoh:

Cows getting bigger
29th Sep 2015, 18:21
It looks as if he's eating well. :)

http://www.sky-ferry.com/files/cache/2968e166023485afd435617109b47e26.jpg

Jetblu
29th Sep 2015, 19:22
I'll park this here. http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/557246-robert-weaver-beware.html

oldairphot
29th Sep 2015, 19:30
Gordon Bennet I know him, from some 10 years ago he ran a pie shop in Bournemouth but was really a Plane driver for Air America, and chief test and ferry pilot for Airfix, running said shop was just a cover to avoid the attentions of trading standards (I know it's true because the Bint with him, a thespian from a planned remake 0f 'Allo ;Allo told me so) SIMple, innit?!!.

Latest is that he has changed his name to Ron Pickering....... Aviation of course

deefer dog
29th Sep 2015, 20:24
Very fat faced, double chinned, ginger dork flying a Cessna, of all things, and wearing four bars! Could only be the fat faced, double chinned Robert Weaver, the short on fuel and always delayed delivery ferry pilot who does not employ a secretary named Eva!

rigpiggy
1st Oct 2015, 16:28
Maybe dangerous flights can hire him.:8

Scott C
1st Oct 2015, 16:57
On a tangent, is it customary to wear 4 bars when ferrying aircraft?

If it was me, i'd feel a bit of a :mad:

Jonzarno
1st Oct 2015, 20:36
operational trading office and the flight planning headquarters located at Bucharest OTP Intl airport, Romania

Is that where the lovely Eva is based?

satellite department in Paris.

Somehow the idea of the GSG, replete with Capn's bars, sat on top of an Ariane rocket seems strangely believable...... :p

Cessnafly
22nd Mar 2016, 22:36
Just for the larf, during diversion, I've made a quarterly visit to weavers Skyferry Facebook.

Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC - Facebook
www.facebook.com ›

For those that remember the 2011 ill fated PA31 skyferry delivery to Thailand...
has subsequently resurrected on 17th March 2016 as a successful delivery! :=
That ferry was dogged. Weaver claimed captaincy for 5-9 days until Julian Storey popped his head above the parapet taking weavers flack. Julian was allegedly operating under the chief pilot, weaver himself. :D
The owner was far from happy, having to listen to Weaver's increased fuel costs all the way. It transpired that Julian was one of the lucky one's that did get paid. Paul Coyne et al, one of many other ferry pilots were just scammed by weaver.

I also have some niggling doubts about his recent Seneca ferry to.
On 22nd February 2016 he claims a delay for a 50 hour check. Surely this was factored in. On 4th March 2016 he claims a weather delay by a photograph showing a few raindrops.
Does anyone know if this Seneca has made it to destination? ...as he doesn't claim another happy customer.

Weaver - you post on here as HGFCPilot. From what I can see, you're not banned. What went wrong this time? :rolleyes:

Jetblu
25th Mar 2016, 20:27
And here we go again. Different day, same s..t

That Seneca ferry was blatantly doomed from the outset. Once you know the planks modus operandi you can just see where it's going. I wouldn't mind betting that it's grounded near his home airfield in Bucharest, Romania with a manufactured plank technical issue. I also foresee the owner being in a blackmailed situation.

People have said that their is enough information in the public domain about Robert Weaver - Skyferry to do some due diligence, but in my opinion it does not help one bit when you have Jon Hilton from National Solicitors making a statement about the ferry fraternity being a dog eat dog industry. That is far from the actual truth. My, and many other victims of Weaver's have seen how the ferry fraternity all stick together and help one another out. In fact, it was near all those ferry companies whom where trying desperately to retrieve Kay's stolen GPS that plank had borrowed but never returned.

The other thing of concern to me is that potential victims could actually be taken in by Jon Hilton's statement of what looks to be from a firm of solicitors when it is not.
In my opinion, looking at it, it looks to be an ambulance chasing outfit or a 'broker' [middleman] offering legal services. The other thing of interest is this, Jon Hilton suggests that any victim/customer dispute with Skyferry should be in civil proceedings.
How does Jon Hilton propose this would work when all Weaver's addresses are just virtual offices. The USA office that Weaver advertises doesn't even exist. I wonder if Jon Hilton would double indemnify Weaver's potential victims/customers. I also wonder if this failed Seneca ferry had anything to do with the victim being taken in by the National Solicitors statement? If so, in my opinion, aid and abetting springs to mind.

Weaver is known to use a multitude addresses to throw the victim off. This is nothing new. In my instance, back in 2009, I was told that Skyferry's address was at Coventry Airport, as stated on his website at that time. My County Court summons was returned "not known at this address" After a bit more investigation work, we found that Weaver had used 38 Brockhurst Lane, Monks Kirby, Coventry, CV23 0RA for the purposes of his class 2 FAA medical certificate. It was shortly after that 'Weaver's of Warwickshire' [a purported firm of solicitors] turned up, also registered at 38 Brockhurst Lane, Monks Kirby, Coventry, CV23 ORA.

Another gem, although a new one, Weaver puts a clause in to what he would call a contract to say that the victim is not allowed to discuss anything witha third party about what he already knows is going to be engineered into a frustrated transaction. My advice to any victim is this, don't pay Weaver a further bean. Report directly to the police.

Update. A N reg Seneca is parked at Baneasa Int'l Aeroport, Bucurest. Baneasa/Aurel Vlaicu Airport, Bucharest - BBU LRBS
www.handbook.aero/hb_airportpage.html?recnum=1825
Baneasa/Aurel Vlaicu Airport, Bucharest, Romania. Airport data ..

Weaver is also known at Henri Coanda Int'l Aeroport, Bucurest
So no surprises with my first guess earlier.

ShyTorque
29th Mar 2016, 20:51
Weaver has very recently turned up on my Linkedin pages as someone I might like to connect with. So he's still out there, quoting a different location (Geneva). His profile photo appears to be a "selfie" taken in the left seat of someone else's cockpit.

He is apparently now getting into helicopter management..

PPRuNe Towers
30th Mar 2016, 00:25
The sticky at the top of the page wouldn't still be there if reports still weren't arriving from customers, support companies and freelance pilots all with stories of being stiffed Ken. These things are, sadly, consistently happening and even ongoing right now as Jetblu describes.

Rob

Jetblu
30th Mar 2016, 18:31
Mr Smith,

I see little point in muddying the waters on this thread regarding GEP. Are you insinuating that Weavers despicable and deceitful tendencies are GEP's fault?

In my opinion, here are the striking differences.

In December 2011 I personally witnessed Weaver admit his deceitful business practice and accepted his apology. He went on to confirm the same in writing. The consensus was that he would amend his unscrupulous ways and go on to operate a legitimate business. Sadly, that never materialised.

A Fresh Start - A open apology - PPRuNe Forums
PPRuNe Forums - Professional Pilots Rumour Network (http://www.pprune.org) › Aircrew Forums › Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc.
15 Dec 2011 - hope that this post is read in the spirit that is intended, please read it in its entirety before throwing me to the wolves. I am a young ...

GEP was clearly a confidence trickster. That sentiment was echoed by Judge Patrick Eccles sitting at Oxford Crown Court. After GEP was found guilty, defending counsel Colin McCarreher [during mitigation] said this, " my client has changed his views on life and criminal activity." Only time will really tell, yet Weaver still blames GEP and others in his Wordress ramblings for his own fraudulent activity. What I really suspect is that Weaver blames the others for exposing him in his "ongoing" deceitful practices.

That said, let's now get down to the nitty gritty and cut to the chase....

What makes you think A.N other director at GAF wrote favourably about RW? If we went with your theory for just one second, wouldn't that then expose the A.N other director to being a total lunatic himself? The evidence I have is that those words were written by the plank in a failed attempt to restore his own credibility.

The AeroCadet and Firstavia company's looks like linked company's purely for the Google ratings. You may find that they rub one another's backs so to speak. I can most certainly see where low houred pilots are being dangled the carrot for ferry work.

On the GAF website, Hangar 21, 700 Airport Road, Ormond Beach, FL32174 is the alleged operational base. The owners there have confirmed to an investigating authority that GAF are not known there. Then we turn to the GAF Facebook page. There we have another address being cited as 226 N Nova Road, Ste 358, Ormond Beach, FL32174.
It's not known. All striking hallmarks to the Sky Ferry address shenanigans in Ormond Beach, albeit the actual owner of 'that' address told Weaver in May 2015 to remove it from his website. To date, he has failed to do so.

Just out of curiosity, from a psychological perspective, can you tell us why you think the GAF website [your words] 'looks like a respectable firm?' Would you part with your money based on those photographs and statements?

Working on the assumption that you had already parted with your money, to then be told by Weaver that your aircraft is being left in a foreign country because he is best man at and wedding and/or he has an infected foot, how would you propose getting your money back based on the information to hand?

Piltdown Man
30th Mar 2016, 21:19
...how would you propose getting your money back based on the information to hand?

Sell his kidneys on eBay?

PM

Jonzarno
31st Mar 2016, 06:08
On a tangent, is it customary to wear 4 bars when ferrying aircraft?

Captain's bars are hard earned and only the best pilots who have invested many years of dedicated training (or have visited an aviation shop :p) can wear them.

I recently came across an image of a young trainee pilot just setting out on his journey to become a Sky God and noticed a remarkable resemblance to Captain Weaver. I wonder if they could be related?

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s480/john_fischer3/image_zps5ovxxuip.jpeg

Trainee Sky God

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s480/john_fischer3/image_zpsu8kihigv.jpeg

Captain Weaver

733driver
31st Mar 2016, 09:47
:p Priceless!!! :ok: :D

Evanelpus
1st Apr 2016, 10:52
Priceless!!!

I can hardly type for laughing too much. Thanks:ok:

Jetblu
1st Apr 2016, 11:20
Talking priceless, what ever happened to that Youtube gig? It's disappeared.

Jetblu
1st Apr 2016, 19:39
Mr Smith,

Notwithstanding that you have not replied to my previous post, I would like to take a minute to refresh your memory.

You were very well aware of the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread. It was all about your mate, Robert Weaver aka the plank. You may also recall that is was not a witch-hunt, it was orchestrated from some very aggrieved victims of the said plank.

You seem to want to muddy the waters by introducing GEP at every opportune minute. As I have told you before, GEP plays no part here. In fact he is nowhere to be seen on this thread. If you look at the initial post here, it is started by another victim.

Since you like to mention GEP, I shall tell you of two distinguishable differences between him and the plank. GEP has been dealt with and the Plank hasn't, yet!

Now, going back to refresh your memory as I said I would earlier, you were indeed a contributer to the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread, wasn't you?!
In case you have forgotten, here is what you said in Sept 2011 ....

Gentlemen, I recently received an email from RW stating that this forum is indeed orchestrated to take him down by the competitors and most posts are from the same IP

Well, that was a load of bo$$ocks, wasn't it?! No victims were competitors of the planks and we were all indeed individual, wasn't we?

Since you are in contact with the said plank, can you please ask him for a bona fida address and find out when we are all getting our monies back. :ok:

Oh, and I think the photographs have brought some laughter to the misery that your mate has caused.

EDIT : I have also since noticed that you have gone about deleting your previous posts. In view that you had forgotten all about over 100 pages of the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread, featuring your mate Robert Weaver at Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery, and after carefully considering that your mate is also partial to a WordPress blog, here is what I'm going to do for the pair of you....over the weekend I'm going to upload the "Ferrybadexperiance" thread to a website. If you or your mate don't like it, bring it on and sue me.

Jonzarno
1st Apr 2016, 21:19
Mr Smith

Edit: as has been pointed out: the post from "Mr Smith" to which this was a reply has been deleted by it's author. In that post, "Mr Smith" claimed that there were no valid complaints against Mr Weaver. This post was written in reply to that assertion.

I would just like to comment on your assertion that there are no valid complaints against Mr Weaver.

As JetBlu has pointed out: the numerous threads about Mr Weaver and SkyFerry are positively overflowing with unanswered alleged complaints by many dissatisfied customers.

You imply that there is no proof of any substance to any of the claims against him. Perhaps I could draw your attention to this thread (http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/471792-fresh-start-open-apology.html), and in particular to the signature at the bottom of the first post by which Mr Weaver himself confirms, amongst other things, that he is indeed the HGFCPILOT who posted in many other Skyferry threads.

That first post would suggest that there is every indication of the substance of at least some significant number of earlier claims. Yet you say that there is "a witch hunt".

The fact that, since that thread began, the claims still remain unresolved and continue come in thick and fast; and that Mr Weaver is seemingly nowhere to be found despite his own publication of numerous addresses for his business which have subsequently apparently been shown to be fiction; would suggest that there may well be a wicked witch that is worth hunting.

To put that into context, for a review of one of Mr Weaver's better known exploits, perhaps this thread (http://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/445619-seneca-v-crash.html) will serve.

As you appear to know Mr Weaver so well: perhaps you could prevail on him to set the record straight by providing those with complaints against him with a legitimate address for the service of court papers and a believable undertaking to come back and face his accusers when the cases come to court?

Surely that is the best way to settle this once and for all?

PS Oh, and for the record, I am the only person posting from this IP address and, for what it's worth, was present in court as a witness when Golden Eagle Pilot AKA Kevin Crellin was tried and convicted.

Jetblu
1st Apr 2016, 23:15
I've found it. :)

Now this really is priceless.

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A7x9UnOPAf9WZE0Ajz93Bwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsYWhiN2NvBHNl YwNzYwRjb2xvA2lyMgR2dGlkAw--?p=pprune+crashes+youtube&tnr=21&vid=3c081252f5ecd49d2d9591a4c2eefe1a&l=163&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP.Vc3d359d4d 53686f4a3b1924bf0bf76df%26pid%3D15.1&sigi=12brhp48f&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DRx8jOd19cBk&sigr=11b7nmubn&tt=b&tit=PPrune_crash.wmv&sigt=10gc13noj&back=https%3A%2F%2Fuk.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3D pprune%2Bcrashes%2Byoutube%26type%3Dbnk_dnldstr_15_13%26para m1%3D1%26param2%3Dcd%253D2XzuyEtN2Y1L1Qzu0EzztDtAzy0A0BtDzz0 EzztA0AyByBtDtN0D0Tzu0StCtCyBzytN1L2XzutAtFzztFtAtFtCtN1L1Cz utCyEtBzytDyD1V1BtBtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2SyE0BtBtDtDtA0FtDtGy EtByCtDtG0Fzy0A0DtGyBtDtCzztGyB0CtA0Czy0B0A0EtDyD0D0A2QtN1M1 F1B2Z1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2S0EzytAtB0B0E0C0BtG0FtA0DtBtGyEtCyB0EtG0By EtCtBtG0FzztByBtByCyC0A0FyCtAyE2Q%2526cr%253D610326572%2526a %253Dbnk_dnldstr_15_13%2526f%253D4%2526cat%253Dweb%2526sid%2 53D73df41c5c7de94cca22136903b03f68f%2526sesid%253D9ae12e36ed 6f6c6a13b7a8c13872abc4%2526ip%253D109.149.251.75%2526b%253DC hrome%2526bv%253D49.0.2623.110%2526os%253DWindows%252B7%2526 os_ver%253D6.1%2526pa%253Dbinkiland%26hsimp%3Dyhs-fullyhosted_003%26hspart%3Diry%26fr%3Dyhs-iry-fullyhosted_003%26ei%3DUTF-8&sigb=1n5u8753v&hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003

megan
2nd Apr 2016, 01:22
I see Mr. Smith's location is the "Moon". Certainly not an inhabitant of this planet. He is one of two things, an accomplice of Weaver, or proof of the truism that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. With the latter, it's why Weaver can reel in new customers, even if they have done their research.

I see Mr. Smith has a total of five posts on Pprune according to this thread, but a search only found two. Busy deleting?

Stanwell
2nd Apr 2016, 04:10
I thought it could only have been his mother.

Jonzarno
2nd Apr 2016, 07:05
Dementers are believed to be searching for the pilot of this craft which was found today in The Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts School.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s480/john_fischer3/image.jpg1_zpskb4gpbp5.jpg

The craft, which appears to be fully serviceable, is believed to have been abandoned by the pilot when it's supply of money ran out.

Anyone with information regarding the identity or whereabouts of the pilot is requested to contact the Witchfinder General without delay.

Jonzarno
2nd Apr 2016, 09:33
However, I consider myself a victim aslo. A victim of his schemes.

Care to share details?

So shut the f*ck up. All of you. And DO something.

Any ideas as to what should be done, who should do it and how?

Apart from the pictures I posted: I have also made some more thought out contributions to this and other threads about Mr Weaver, the last of those in reply to your earlier comment.

Have you had a chance to review the two threads I quoted? You might find them helpful in understanding why people seem to react as they do to Mr Weaver's activities.

Edit: The post by Mr Smith to which I wrote this reply seems to have vanished. I don't know if he thought better of it or if the Mods donked it (if so, I think you should put it back, even if it was a bit outspoken!).

That said: the quotes I give above are from the original post by Mr Smith and the questions I asked stand.

Stanwell
2nd Apr 2016, 09:49
Hello... It seems our Mr Smith has cut and run again.
I thought it interesting that, in the latter part of his now deleted post, he(?) requested contact by PM only.
Curiouser and curiouser.

p.s. I now see he's deleted BOTH his recent posts.

PPRuNe Towers
2nd Apr 2016, 11:07
Some subjects cause the red mist to descend for Mr Smith,

Previously it was KLM, the Dutch union and seniority/pension arrangements. Many of us do have some trigger topics.

Rob

truthinbeer
4th Apr 2016, 08:56
Anyone remember the Sydney car spruiker "up the Windsor Rd', Tony Somebodyorother. Looking at the photo posted upthread reminded me of his TV ads and his catch-cry, "Let me do it right, for y_o_uuuuuuuuu"

Evanelpus
4th Apr 2016, 09:30
Hello... It seems our Mr Smith has cut and run again.

....and will no doubt appear in another guise sometime in the future.;)

Stanwell
5th Apr 2016, 04:46
Yes, I do, truthinbeer.
The epitome of sincerity, wasn't he? Wonder if he sold any cars?

Perhaps RW could pinch that catch-cry and slightly re-work it...
"Let me do it right TO you!!!"

p.s. Just looking at that pic of RW and, without knowing anything about him, you'd have to ask yourself... 'Would you buy a used car from this man?'

VH DSJ
6th Apr 2016, 17:11
I've heard some horror stories from a mate about this bloke RW and he's a real shocker. To call him the scum of the earth is being too nice.

VH DSJ
6th Apr 2016, 17:37
Anyone remember the Sydney car spruiker "up the Windsor Rd', Tony Somebodyorother. Looking at the photo posted upthread reminded me of his TV ads and his catch-cry, "Let me do it right, for y_o_uuuuuuuuu"

This photo will be great on a darts board. Bonus points if you hit the f***face between the eyes.

Jetblu
12th Apr 2016, 21:37
I have not seen it on a dart board, yet, but a similar looking photograph was hanging on the back of the urinals at Dieppe when I last visited. Ginger had been bleached blonde. It still wasn't a pretty sight.

Anyway, we digress....

It is known that Weaver has created many more victims even during the course of this thread, which is totalling unsurprising really when we see how he circumnavigates with the Global Air Ferry website. The new victims also wish for redress and action, but it would seem sensible to me if the old victims would post details of their legal representatives name/addresses here in order for the new victims to approach them with hereditary case history about Weaver. As I've said before, the main problem is going to be a legitimate serving address for him. These cases also warrant immediate and parallel police action/criminal investigation which should run independently to the civil actions. Sadly, known victims are scattered around the globe so by posting as much information as possible will undoubtedly help.

I have shared as much intel as possible, here and on other threads, but it is now known that their are many more victims than have not made themselves known here, due to Weaver's hereditary blackmail style threats.

From my perspective, all I can say to anyone is take no notice of him whatsoever. He will threaten all sorts, come out with all sorts of carp and may even start a Wordpress blog about you. Again, if you can, stick two fingers up to him and let him post his untruthful ramblings. What that may then do is give any potential victim a further insight in to his customer relation skills, so it's not all bad.

Anyway, here are the types of emails you can expect to receive from Weaver once you threaten him with the police and legal action, so be forewarned.

From: Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC <[email protected]>
Subject: Sky Ferry
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, 27 October, 2011, 12:35

David,
I was talking with David Henderson the other night about your anger and disappointment in the way that my firm has handled you. Now whilst this has osculated far beyond what is professional you have caused damage to my firm which can not continue. I am aware you are a very successful business man and that in honesty we do not want the agro that you could cause for us in the ongoing future. Nobody wants enemy's or unhappy clients, especially those with capability's and contacts such as you. So what I propose is we try to put a end to this in a amicable way.
Without admission of guilt, I am proposing we come to a agreed solution that can benefit us both, I am also happy to sit down with you and talk over this if you wish at a travel expense to myself. Angry words have been spilled and opinions stated, but this is not a way to behave or act effecting a persons life and lively hood.
Maybe we can come to a amicable agreement, you shall also find that Paul Coyne has been refunded in stages to what he is legally owed per court order.

Robert Weaver

Chief Pilot

Sky Ferry

One nearly fell for that.

and......

From: Sky Ferry Aircraft Delivery LLC <[email protected]>
Subject: Sky Ferry
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 14 October, 2011, 22.09

David,
Dear boy I will have you in court next week for slander. I suggest you go look to see what the prison time for that is. Unless you remove your pprune posts about me and my firm I am going to drive to your house on saturday in my XK8 and tell your wife all about your affairs. Yes I know all about them and will serve you with papers at the same time.

Robert Weaver

Chief Pilot

Sky Ferry

This email was actually very funny. Although again, he failed with that delivery as well.

Jonzarno
12th Apr 2016, 22:15
Now whilst this has osculated far beyond what is professional.....

Erm.......

From Webster's dictionary:

When "osculate" is used to mean "kiss," the context is often humorous.

END QUOTE

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s480/john_fischer3/image_zpsqjf6gjk0.jpeg (http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/john_fischer3/media/image_zpsqjf6gjk0.jpeg.html)

Pucker up...... ;)......... and smile! :p

truthinbeer
18th Apr 2016, 08:31
Bugga, you beat me to it...osculate. It was always a kiss. lol
Now "lively hood" conjures up some images.

Our fat friend is sadly lacking an education. Great disappointment to his parents no-doubt.

Just remembered the car dealer with the slogan "Let me do it right for yo.u.u.u.u.uuuu" It was Tony Packard - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbRAPwp_IU

Jetblu
18th Apr 2016, 14:28
COMPETITION TIME

Caption:-

Like This Page · 7 April ·

"Quiet flight on the way home for Rob." Outbound Chiang Mai

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/v/t1.0-9/12923114_1051828721541320_5682181468896684969_n.jpg?oh=2b6c8 7b83abc5eb880327461d6e4165c&oe=5774F107

Was this escapade a hasty exit from yet another failed delivery which did not reach its intended destination?

Answer Yes or No.

The winner will be randomly selected on 30th April. :)

PDR1
18th Apr 2016, 14:38
Well I followed his suggestion and looked it up. As far as I can see there are no prison terms for slander, what with it being a civil matter an' all.

His apostrophe abuse is a different matter though - that carries the death penalty in most right-thinking jurisdictions...

PDR

megan
19th Apr 2016, 06:41
Was this escapade a hasty exit from yet another failed delivery which did not reach its intended destination?No, it reached it's intended destination - just not the one the owner might have selected.

Tinstaafl
20th Apr 2016, 03:52
Just a thought...

Wot if I wanted a plane delivered somewhere - not too far away, and contracted Weaver to do it - but told him I wanted it delivered much, much further than my intended destination? And made sure the intended destination was en-route to the aforementioned supposed delivery place? With lots of lovely maintenance facilities, airline services to everywhere, and hotels galore at the convenient en-route spot.

Do you think it's possible for Weaver to get a plane safely to the desired place?

rigpiggy
28th Apr 2016, 19:25
maybe, but the contract law may not be on your side

Jetblu
15th Jun 2016, 18:11
I was looking at a thread on here this morning and wondering if by the slightest off-chance, plank may have a half sister. I went away still deliberating.

Later, I was chatting to a friend and the planks name came up again. Just for curiosity I went to his SkyFerry Facebook to have a look.
Ever since, I have been bursting out laughing randomly. :)

The people that know, knows that the plank has no offices whatsoever other than a mail forwarding addresses. The fact that he says he does is purely to lure unsuspecting customers into his deceitful web. It's also known that he talks to imaginary staff. These imaginary staff even post messages to him, all from his own fingertips. Clever eh

Anyway, I thought I would share the amusement.

6 hrs ·
It's been a tiring few days with the paperwork formalities, visas etc. our USA office move to DE from FL allows us to expand without the constraints and limitations posed by various lease restrictions. I'd like to tank everyone in the team/operations division for the hard work on this expansion. The Sky Ferry futures bright, trough hard work and commitment.
-Rob, sent via iPhone using Facebook mobile-

There is also a photograph of a 6 [six] place workstation, allegedly in Florida, moving to Delaware. :)

https://www.facebook.com/150037135053821/photos/a.166800473377487.38647.150037135053821/1094199827304209/?type=3

Tinstaafl
16th Jun 2016, 02:59
How strange. I'm the chief pilot for an operator that's based at kmco. Until recently we leased Signature premises. I would have thought I'd have run into him by now...

Wageslave
16th Jun 2016, 08:46
He's not exactly a star of written English, is he?

David,
I was talking with David Henderson the other night about your anger and disappointment in the way that my firm has handled you. Now whilst this has osculated far beyond what is professional you have caused damage to my firm which can not continue. I am aware you are a very successful business man and that in honesty we do not want the agro that you could cause for us in the ongoing future. Nobody wants enemy's or unhappy clients, especially those with capability's and contacts such as you. So what I propose is we try to put a end to this in a amicable way.
Without admission of guilt, I am proposing we come to a agreed solution that can benefit us both, I am also happy to sit down with you and talk over this if you wish at a travel expense to myself. Angry words have been spilled and opinions stated, but this is not a way to behave or act effecting a persons life and lively hood.
Maybe we can come to a amicable agreement, you shall also find that Paul Coyne has been refunded in stages to what he is legally owed per court order.

Evanelpus
16th Jun 2016, 08:47
The people that know, knows that the plank has no offices whatsoever other than a mail forwarding addresses. The fact that he says he does is purely to lure unsuspecting customers into his deceitful web. It's also known that he talks to imaginary staff. These imaginary staff even post messages to him, all from his own fingertips. Clever eh

You can say what you like about Ginger but he's still operating and getting money out of people. Who's the fool?

If his activities are crooked then why hasn't an authority somewhere on the face of this earth done something about it?

parkfell
16th Jun 2016, 10:36
Reminds me of an ex-ppruner in some ways who had great delusional ambitions and is now serving time at Her Majesty's pleasure in Peterhead, Scotland.

Evanelpus
16th Jun 2016, 10:53
Reminds me of another ppruner in some ways who had great delusional ambitions who is now serving time at Her Majesty's pleasure in Peterhead.

The Guv was a kiddie fiddler, plain and simple. As far as I'm aware, Ginger hasn't been involved in this kind of activity, he's just being accused by many as a thief.

Jetblu
16th Jun 2016, 11:39
Evanelpus

"If his activities are crooked then why hasn't an authority somewhere on the face of this earth done something about it?"

A very valid point. The same point I have made to various law enforcement agencies. Here is their view/what they said...

It is clear that he is not in-situ at the premises he implies and states that he is. We have been there and Sky Ferry or Robert Weaver are not there. That is not a criminal matter.

All the published telephone numbers simply redirects to his personal mobile telephone. Unless the prospective victim can tell where he is in the world when the deceitful transaction takes place, we do not then know where the alleged crime has taken place, therefore it could well be outside our jurisdiction.

We suspect, one day that he will p*ss the wrong person off. At that point a homicide enquiry would open if in our jurisdiction. At that point we would then look at all matters on file. We may have more important issues to deal with so his demise would then be of lower importance.

He flips between a caravan in Quimper, France and a rented flat in Romania.

zimbo565
17th Jun 2016, 19:11
IAnyway, I thought I would share the amusement.

6 hrs ·
It's been a tiring few days with the paperwork formalities, visas etc. our USA office move to DE from FL allows us to expand without the constraints and limitations posed by various lease restrictions. I'd like to tank everyone in the team/operations division for the hard work on this expansion. The Sky Ferry futures bright, trough hard work and commitment.
-Rob, sent via iPhone using Facebook mobile-

There is also a photograph of a 6 [six] place workstation, allegedly in Florida, moving to Delaware. :)

https://www.facebook.com/150037135053821/photos/a.166800473377487.38647.150037135053821/1094199827304209/?type=3

Apple iMacs, eh? Would have thought Windows PCs would have made more sense for the Ops dept. - much easier running MS Flight Simulator:}

truthinbeer
20th Jun 2016, 07:37
I am totally surprised he has posted up the company operations manual on his facebook page. I'd expect it would be proprietary.

https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13346879_1087560017968190_3893303401781378230_n.jpg?oh=4cce5 eeff592c40e51fd4e4c67eb0c2d&oe=57D3373D

rigpiggy
7th Jan 2019, 06:17
Well, RW is using twitter, youtube, and linkedin to get more "sheep", I mean clients.

Drav
9th Jan 2019, 12:23
https://afors.com/index.php?page=adview&adid=22087&imid=0

Not sure if posted already, but saw this pop up on afors recently, and the name set the spidey sense going. A quick search on here revealed a load of Robert Weaver threads. Anyone here know the afors guys, maybe get this removed?